Drunk

It was a hell of a party. And just like any 'good' party, everyone was passed out everywhere on the eighth year common room. Except for two people, talking in a distant couch. Harry and Draco were drunk, that was a given, but that wasn't Draco's point on their discussion.

'You're not drunk enough' he hiccuped.

'I am! Wait... for what?' Harry leant closer, his thighs brushing against Malfoy's knees.

Draco leaned over in a way that made Harry think the boy would faint in his lap.

But as their lips met and Draco stayed there, that was when Harry knew for sure he wasn't, indeed, drunk enough. Because if he were he would probably have fainted right then and there. Luckily, his mind was still working somehow, just enough for him to lift his right arm, wrap it around the others back and pull him. Pull him until their chests met, all without breaking the kiss.

And kissed, oh then Harry kissed back. He tilted his head to the side, opened his mouth, explored Draco's mouth with his tongue like he owned it all. He did, in that moment.

After all, he didn't give a shit if someone was watching, if someone was recording, all he knew was Draco's mouth was moving with his, slowly because they were savouring each other. Harry was tasting, biting, bruising all that soft flesh of the other's lips. Harry's hands ran all the way down to the other's back until he reached the hem of his shirt. He pulled it up, exposing all that pale skin of his lower back and scratched, marked the skin with red lines, all of it earning him a moan from Draco. His hands went lower, wrapped around his ass, squeezed and there it was another delicious moan. Lower, he placed them below his thighs and pulled, making Draco straddle him. It wasn't enough for the blond apparently since he started rocking against Harry. And fuck, he rocked back, his pants too tight too suddenly. He grabbed Draco's ass, pressed him forward. Draco kept panting in Harry's mouth.

'Fuck...Fuck...' he whispered, rocking against him. Their kiss deepened, their tongues intertwined. Harry sucked his lower lip leaving it swollen and red. He bit it until it was so bruised Draco wouldn't stop moaning with the kisses that came after.

Harry left Draco's mouth red, swollen, wet, everything a huge contrast with his pale skin, still too pale even with the blush that painted his cheeks and neck.

'I'm not drunk enough' he whispered, still rocking against the other's hard bulge.

Draco opened his eyes slightly, the pleading look in his face not matching the way he pulled Harry's hair, making his head tilt back.

'What... ah-what does that mean?'

Harry craved his nails in Draco's hips making a low hiss escape the blond's mouth.

'It means' he sucked the lower lip one more time 'we're not stopping, ' Harry kissed his jaw as Draco's hands caressed his neck. 'We're not forgetting,' Draco was staring at him, his eyes blown wide with surprise and lust. 'Because- because you're...' he turned them over in the sofa, placed his whole body flush on top of Draco's.

'Addictive'

A trembling laugh escaped Draco's lips before he arched his back, increasing the friction between them.

'Look who's talking' he bit Harry's earlobe and moaned right in Harry's ear when he started to fumble with their belts. 'You should be locked up, you know? No one should be allowed to look at you' Harry grabbed Draco's cock roughly and the other moaned so loud Harry's own prick twitched in his pants. The way he rolled the word 'allowed' in his mouth made Harry want to own Draco and be owned by him.

'Lock me up whenever you want' he took his own cock out and rubbed it against the Draco's.

Fuck, that was too much. Too much, he would come and Draco was rocking and moaning and those eyes. They looked like melted steel, pliant and dominant at the same time.

'Fuck... ah ha fuck Potter...' he shouldn't be allowed to say Harry's name like that.

They were wet, hard, the speed of their thrusts increasing by the second. 'Fuck' Harry moaned against Draco's lips. He was leaking, just like Harry, and he could feel they were both close. Draco's hands were on Harry's hips, possessively pulling him closer; his eyes were shut and mouth hanging open, small sounds coming out of it. And that was when Harry saw Draco's lips forming his name.

But it wasn't Potter this time.

'Harry...' Draco whispered before turning his face to the side and moaning as he came in Harry's hand.