1 Chapter

Liyah: hey did you text me

Me: yeah I was trying to ask you something

"Yeah what did you have to ask"

"I wanted to know if maybe you were trying to go to the movies"

"I'll have to check my schedule but I'm pretty sure I'll be able to make it"

"Ok great see you then"

(Day of the date)

Me: are you still coming

Liyah: yeah I'm getting dressed now are we getting dinner before or??"

"Yeah sure where do you want to eat"

"It doesn't matter"

"Ok I'll be there to pick you up at about 8:00"

Liyah: sounds great👌🏼

(8:00)

Me: hey I'm outside

(As Liyah steps out of the door my eyes widen and almost water , this is it)

Me: hey beautiful

Liyah: thanks and hey

(As I open the door for liyah I can't help but admire her body, it looks as if it could have been carved by angels)

( in the car )

Me: so I've decided to take you to red lobster if we finish fast enough we might be able to smuggle some snacks in the theater

( Liyah chuckles at this,I take a moment to cherish her laugh)

Liyah: I brought some money just in case , you know...

( I struggle to keep back my laughter... hadn't she known I was paying for everything)

Me: oh it's ok I'm paying , save your money

( we pull in the red lobster parking lot it's not very packed , we get a seat in the far back)

( liyah takes a moment to check her surroundings)

Me: is everything ok

" yea I'm fine" (she glances down at her phone)

(They eat and are now heading to the movie theater, picking up the snacks on the way)

( once they are in Liyah seems to be a bit bored)

(The people on the screen are kissing , and we meet eyes probably for the first time of the night)

( I close my eyes pray and lean in for a kiss, and like a angels touch he felt Liyah's soft glittery lips, it was a dream come true)

( I wasn't sure what was better ; kissing the love of my life , or knowing she was thinking the same thing as me)

( when the movie was over the night went smooth)

Liyah: hey want to come over

Me: yea that sounds great

(We pull up to liyah house its about 11:45 now)

Liyah: come in I want to show you something

( I inched forward over the threshold confused -wasnt she tired it sure was late)

( this had been my first time in her house so she guided me through it to her room)

Liyah: wait here while I change

Me: ok sure

(After what seemed like eternity she said "come in" I walked in. Her room was slightly messy but it had a comfortable feeling to it. Then he noticed....

...what was on the bed liyah was laying down with nothing but her bra and underwear, and in her hand a condom.)

Me: what's this

Liyah: don't be stupid, You showed me a good time now it's your turn.

( my dick nudged in my jogging pants the thought of having sex with my crush almost made me faint)

Me: but what about your parents..

Liyah: they're asleep so keep quiet

(She paused)

Liyah: you know what your doing right

( I ignored my mind telling me I was a virgin and answered)

Me:of course

(Liyah push me onto the bed and began removing my pants )

( she then hopped on top of my dick and started riding it)

(It's was great we went strong all the way till 2:15am , I was exhausted)

( I gave her a kiss and went home)

( we still have a very strong relationship too this day)
The End

DISCLAIMER: ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING IN THUS STORY IS COMPLETELY FICTIONAL, NOTHING DONE IN THE STORY HAS ANY REFERENCE TO REALITY, this story is under the copyright law and if stolen the thief can face consequences.
Made By : SUPREMEKXDD

Special thanks to the beautiful killumantii
Follow her @killumantii
And me @supremekxdd
On instagram