7.

I've got a new story up on the app RADISH, which is all in Nick's P.O.V. It will have unseen chapters, it will have a bigger sight in to Xavier's life.

Please DOWNLOAD THE APP AND READ IN THE EYE OF NICK ABEL.

7.

As soon as Nick and I were back home, my father was on him like a leech.

"I hope you treated her well, Nick." Glenn said as soon as Nick had stepped through the front door. I almost felt sorry for him, yet I was extremely amused by the whole situation. I was happy somebody was giving him a grilling and so I didn't have to.

"Glenn, give me a break." Nick huffed as he flopped on to the arm chair in the corner of the room. It faced the TV on a slight diagonal but it seemed to be his favourite place to sit.

"You want a beer?" Glenn asked as he made his way to the kitchen. Dad already had a bottle in his hands bed was nursing it between two hands. Nick grunted his reply before Glenn went to the kitchen to grab him a bottle.

"And me." I shouted back as I flopped down on the leather sofa beside of the arm chair. I lifted my legs up until they were tucked under and leaned my body against the arm of the sofa.

Nick instinctively reached over until his hands were in my hair. He began to play with the ends.

I looked over at him, but I only found him watching the football with entertainment. Did he even realise what he was doing?

Right now, I didn't even think I cared. With my head so near his arm, I was itching to lay on it, on him, and I was beginning to unravel beside him as he toyed my strands.

Without even realising it, I made a noise in the back of my throat. With that, Nick whipped his head to the side and his eyes landed on me.

"Cathy." Nick rasped. His voice sent a tingle throughout my body. His tone made my body jolt with desire. God, how much I wanted him. I had wanted him all night. Why did I have to promise myself I wasn't going to sleep with the guy?

"Nick." I couldn't help but breathe back. Who said this was going to be easy? In fact, this was harder than I ever thought it was going to be. He looked better than ever as he leaned against the arm chair, as his hand was in my hair.

Okay, I really wanted him.

He just looked pure male, his hairs coming out from under neath his shirt, his legs spread in a suggestive way, his eyes trained on me.

Shit. I was weak, I was as weak as my father knew I was going to be.

All thoughts flew out of the window as soon as Nick's grip on my hair tightened. I gasped as the small amount of pain jolted downwards.

"You have no idea how badly I want you." He said lowly so my father wouldn't hear us. I shivered at his words. He didn't know how badly I wanted him either.

"Have me then, Nick." I replied quietly. I could barely get my words out as excitement shot through me like wildfire. His eyes widened before darkening into grey cold storms.

"Don't tease me, Cathy, I haven't got that type of control with you." He grunted. I could see the strain in his face, the strain in his large body. I knew he wanted to touch me, I wanted to touch him too. I wanted his touch.

"I want you." I said, my breath coming out in short pants.

The night had turned drastically. It wasn't even an hour ago I was adamant I wasn't going to sleep with him, now, I wanted nothing more.