Chapter 1 " who are you?"

Layla's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't play the music yet!!

"RUN GIRLS RUN " I cried as I ran away from Phoenix Drop with my sisters.
I tripped on a tree stump and then my paw got stuck on a tree root. Trees hate me...
" LEE, LIOLA HELP ME!!"I screamed as the guards ran closer and closer the second.
" sorry I gotta escape " Liola purred as she ran away. She never liked me... she's the oldest tho. Lee is my younger sister. We always have each others back, that's what makes use such an amazing team. Unlike I was in the past with... my other sister...
" I got ya sis!!" Lee said as she ran and bit the root with her fangs.
" Thanks Lee" I said as Lee bit the tree root and it broke. I ran with Lee for 3 miles but yet I got tired and slowed down.
Before I knew it I got pinned down by two guards. I tried to stand but they were heavy as a fat cat who ate 5 cats.
" LAYLA!!" Lee screamed as she turned around.
" LEE RUN, RUN AND NEVER LOOK BACK" I screamed. Tears formed my eyes and then ran down my furry cheeks.
" WHAT ABOUT YOU?!?!??" Lee screamed in reply backing away a little.
" I'LL BE FINE RUN I GO FIND LIOLA AND LIVE"said as she ran away. The last thing I say was the guards and then the were blurry. Next thing I know I fainted.

"Ugh-uh" I grunted as I woke up. I saw that I was in a den...man my head hurts. "Geez I swear I-" that moment I realized something. Was Lee ok? Did she survive? I am so scared. I couldn't think strait.
" I'm such a bad sister " I muttered to myself. I looked down aw my paws.
" yeah you are" I herd a breathy voice behind me. I turned behind me slowly.
" Who are you?"I said with my tail between my legs like a puppy. A Brown furred cat stood
" more like who are you two" another voice came from behind me.
I got startled. I looked behind me another cat. A blond fur.
" LET ME GO" I screamed as I grabbed my knife.
" whoa whoa whoa, put the weapon down" Laurence said putting one paw up in the air over his head and put it down.
" grrr..." I growled as a refuse until they told me where I was.
" your in Phoenix Drop, your in a cell" the brown cats said FINALLY.
" I'm Laurence, that's Garroth" he said motioning to the blond cat. Fitting
" immlayla" I muttered under my breath.
" who"? Garroth tilted his head.
" I'm Layla" I said as I looked up to them.
" ehh." Laurence said.
" GRRR" I growled as I stepped to him. " you don't like my name?" I said as I pushed him with my paw.
" maybe" he smirked as he pounced on me. I kicked him off as he pounced on me again but I started to roll backwards.
I pinned him.
" pinned ya" I teased. Suddenly Someone pounced on my back.
" EEK" I squealed.
"Hehe" Garroth giggled as he rolled me over.
" HEY "I screamed.I pushed Laurence onto my back and rolled backwards and pinned them both.
" good for a girl huh?" I teased.
" yeah" Garroth blushed. I giggled and put on paw finger under his chin and lifted his chin and let go.
" hehe girls can do more then you think" a familiar voice came from behind me. What is it with voices behind me?!?
I looked behind me. Is that?
" A-Aphmau " I realized it was her, my sister...
" L-Layla ". Aphmau remembers me?
" sis!" I ran to the cage bars.
" let her out she doesn't belong in a cell!" Aphmau ordered them.
" yes ma'am " Garroth and Laurence said in unison.
The let me out and I hugged her.
" what's going on?" Laurence said
" yeah, I'm confused" Garroth agreed
" Garroth, Laurence, me and Aphmau are sisters!"I announced proudly
" what?!?" Gorroth and Laurence screamed suprised.

" She's my long lost sister, let me tell you the story, me and Aphmau are the same age, when we were young like 9 years old, our clan was being attacked, we have two other sisters, Liola and Lee. Anyway the clan was attacked by shadow knight clan. Right before our mother died she said to run away before we got caught. I was the bravest one so she told me to lead us. Aphmau got lost and we looked everywhere to find her. No sign of her. We decided to give up but have a heads up if we find her. Earlier today we had looked in Phenix Drop, we didn't look everywhere beacause..." I looked at  and Laurence and Garroth " SOMEONE CHASED US OUT AND THREATENED TO KILL US" I screamed.
Laurence and Garroth looked down in shame.
" ANYWAY. Blah blah blah blah blah, and now I'm here..." I hugged Aphmau,  I raised one paw above my head to catch a messenger bird. The message said:

Dear Layla, I miss you. I've found Liola, but we are now looking for you and Aphmau.
Liola has been very happy since you left.
Big bummer since you were gone.
I really, and I mean REALLY miss you!

🐾 love, Lee
I noticed there were tears in my eyes and Laurence, Garroth, and Aphmau stared at me.
" It's a letter from Lee" I cried as tears rolled down my furry cheeks. Aphmau got excited and pinned me.
" DID IT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ME?!?!" Aphmau screamed then realized what was happening. She stood up on all 4 feet and blushed as Laurence laughed and Garroth giggled. Them both laughing made me go into demon form and growl at them.

The shut up and looked terrified and then I rirned back to normal

I saw laurence giggle and I pounced on him. Our muzzles were only 2 inches apart. He closed the gap between our muzzles as he pecked my lips. I saw Aphmau and Garroth's angry faces.
" BLEGH BLEHG UGH " I gagged as I jumped off of him.
" AM I THAT BAD OF A KISSER!???!" Laurence said offended.
" apparently...yeah" Aphmau giggled as Garroth commented that
" mghcrmsfdmnstlmkemhgkiss" Laurence mumbled something that none could hear as he walked to a corner.
I got up and walked up to him and kissed his cheek making him blush. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA Layla kissing a boys cheek to make him blush? Your just to much.
Laurence was red as a cherry.
I giggled as I lifted my tail and waving it around walking away from him. Making him blush even more.
Then I walked past Garroth and slip my tail under his chin making him blush also so I just walk over to Aphmau.
"Aph?" I asked.
" yea?" Aphmau looked me in the eye
" I was wondering if I could go back with our sisters" I said as I looked as,the ground raising 1 arm.
"Ok.." Aphmau looked at me and put her paws on mine.
" stay safe" she said as she hugged me before I left.
I walked out of the cell and then Pheonix Drop. Into the forest and as the day grew dark I sat on a bolder.
Aphmau= Italics Layla=bold face. Both= bold and italics

Where ever I am, where ever I go, you'll be in my dreams.
Where ever you are, where ever you go, I'll be dreaming of you
And I will be there forever, where ever you are
We're ever you are
Where ever I am
Where ever you go
Where ever I go
I'll be there for you
And I will be dreaming of you forever wherever you are~
Your my dream that will never be, dreams that willow and sing
There's times you alone and cold and dark
I will be there forever wherever wherever you are
End!

A few seconds later I was pounced off the bolder