Patrick, always cheers me up!

You slightly bang open the door. You grunt and throw down your bag and slump down on the couch. Patrick walked through and sat down next to you. He hugged you and asks if you are ok.
"Yeah, just had a kinda bad day!" You say trying not to cry.
"Aww! It will all be ok!" He said while holding yo tighter. You then curl up while hugging him back.
"I know what I'm gonna do to cheer you up!" He says smiling like crazy.
"What?" You ask curiously.
"I'll make you dinner!" Patrick says excitedly. He jumps up and hold his hand out for you too grab. You held his hand and he pulls you up.
"Right you go down to the video store and get a DVD to watch, while I get to work on the spaghetti." Patrick says while giving you a quick peck on the cheek.
"Okay." You say while hugging him and making your way out of the door. You get to the video store and you wondered round for a little while and then pick up a romantic film that looks really good.

You arrive back home and as soon as you walk in the door the smell hits you and you feel your stomach rumble.
"Hey! Go out the film in and I'll be through in a minute" Patrick shouted from the kitchen.
"Okay!" You reply. You then go and put the film in and sit on the couch. You then hear Patrick coming.
"Here you are! Enjoy!" Patrick says pleased with what he has made.
"I'm sure I will! Thanks." You say and then start eating. You press play and the film starts. The food was so good. Patrick was really good at cooking you loved eating his food and he made everything better.

You then finish eating and Patrick takes the plates quickly back to the kitchen. He then comes back to the living room with a blanket. He puts it over you both and you snuggle up with him and he puts his arm round you. You then look up and your lips clash with his.
"Thank you so much! Just for being there." You say to him.
"No thank you (y/n) for staying with me and being the best ever!" He replies. You then snuggle closer and slowly fall asleep to the sweet smell of Patrick.