the Detention Slip Fic

2:35 p.m.

5 minutes.

1 naughty boy.

"AJ! Get off your phone!" Janzen, supposedly, the teacher's assistant, yelled from the other side of the room. The teacher's assistant is a lanky boy, always chewing gum, and not afraid to be embarrassed. A darker shade of blonde, maybe, a lighter brown, his hair is what catches AJ's attention as Janzen comes over to his desk.

They're friends, of course, so when Janzen finally approaches he's surprised by what Janzen says.

"Detention."

The slight blush on AJ's cheeks and surprise in his eyes excites Janzen. Devilish plans erupt in Janzen's mind. Janzen pulls out a half sheet of paper and starts filling it out.

"You're in trouble for being on your phone. We've told you three times to put it away and the vibration in my pocket is going to cause a couple problems."

AJ's blush deepens.

2:36 p.m.

4 minutes.

1 naughty plan.

"Der-Bear!" All the kids lined up at the door turn and look at Janzen and AJ. Janzen's loud mouth attracts everyone's attention causing AJ to sink further into the red high school desk.

"What now?" Mr. Derickson sighs. Would he ever escape this weird kid? Would he ever have peace and quiet?

"I'm writing him up for being on his phone." This didn't shock Derickson, he's thought about doing it as well.

"Fine, when you're done let me sign it. Both of you will be staying until 3:30 while I'm in a meeting." Derickson says as he packs his things to leave with the rest of the class. He knows it is probably, most likely, a bad idea to leave them two alone, but he figures if Janzen gets his way, he'd finally leave him alone.

AJ's heart stops, his father is going to kill him for getting a detention.

2:37 p.m.

3 minutes.

1 naughty afternoon.

AJ watched as Janzen wrote done what he was in trouble for.

Student Name: AJ Date: 1/24/17

Reason for Detention:

Distracting the class.

Always on phone.

Causing other problems.

Teacher: Christopher Derickson

Teacher Signature:

AJ could understand the phone and distracting problems, but he doesn't know what other problems he is causing.

"What other problems am I causing?" AJ asks his friend.

"You'll find out later," Janzen says as he winks at his friend. He stands up and takes the paper to their teacher so he can sign it.

2:38 p.m.

2 minutes...

2:39 p.m.

1 minute...

2:40 p.m.

The bell rang and everyone was dismissed.

2:50 p.m.

As everyone left the building Derickson gave his lecture.

"Don't damage anything, you'll pay for what you do. Don't do anything reckless. I'll be back soon."

With that he left.

As soon as the door closed Janzen began talking.

"You've been a naughty boy," he said coming closer to his friend. "Disrupting class, always on your phone, causing other problems."

"What other problems could I be causing?" That was when AJ had noticed Janzen's erection. This turned AJ on, as soon as he was close enough he slammed his lips onto the other boy's.

"Fuck AJ, I want you so bad right now, I want you to suck me dry, I want you to fuck me until I scream." Janzen whines as AJ bites his bottom lip.

They were now out of their clothes. Skin to Skin, the heat driving both of them crazy. AJ brought his mouth down to the tip of the Janzen's cock (he has had this fantasy for quite awhile). He pushed one finger inside of him slowly making sure he didn't hurt him. While his finger was slow his mouth was fast. Licking and sucking, memorizing every part of the his friend's cock.

"Janzen are you sure about this? I mean we're kinda acting gay.." AJ says as he pulls away from Janzen, maybe it was a little too late to ask but better late than never.

"Shut up and fuck me!" Janzen whines while pulling AJ in for a deep kiss.

The scene right now would shock anyone who walked through the door. AJ had pushed Janzen over his desk and thrusting is fingers in and out of his friend. He did it slowly at first, he wanted to hear Janzen beg for more, he wanted to feel the lanky boy push himself down onto his fingers in desperation. When he did he sped up, it was the second loudest he'd ever heard Janzen yell. AJ gave one final thrust with his fingers before grabbing Janzen's hips and pushing himself in. The tight feeling around his dick had him even more turned on. AJ slowly pulled in and out of him breathlessly.

"This is amazing.." Janzen whispered, this wasn't his first time with a man, but it was his first time feel something more when hands grabbed his hips. His cock was screaming for attention, but if he moved one of his arms now he feared it wouldn't be enough to hold both boys up.

AJ had heard what his friend had whispered, and it took him over. AJ started thrusting faster and faster, the desk was whining, and his friend's legs were shaking. As AJ let loose he grabbed Janzen's dick and started jerking him off.

The single touch of AJ's hand was too much for Janzen, he was coming right into his friend's hand. Did that bother his friend? AJ pulled out leaving him cold and Janzen empty.

As they were cleaning up and dressing again AJ asked, "what other problems were I causing?"

"Uncontrollable touching and harassment."

"You liked it though," AJ said with a wink.

Now every week on random days, Mr. Derickson will walk out of the classroom wondering why he has to sign so many detention slips for AJ.