Final

Yugyeom woke up that morning with a pounding headache. He got up and regretted it because now his head was hurting even more and he just wanted to go back to bed. He stood up and got dizzy and he waited a little while until it was better. He went to the bathroom and took a quick shower and got ready. He went downstairs to see jinyoung cooking breakfast and the other members watching TV. He sat down and the members all noticed that he was more pale than usual and wasn't talking as much but they didn't ask. They ate breakfast and yugyeom didn't eat much and bambam asked him why he wasn't eating anything. He just said he wasn't hungry and he took some medicine after eating. They had a hectic day ahead of them with tonight's concert. During rehearsal, yugyeom wasn't feeling any better. He felt like throwing up or fainting every time he danced. He wasn't as hyper as usual either. The members all noticed this and they all asked him what was wrong. He told them he was fine and he was just tried. They were suspicious but let it go. They went back to the dorm after rehearsal and yugyeom went straight to bed. He needed to get better before the concert. Night came and the concert was starting. Yugyeom didn't feel much better but he didn't want to make anyone worried. He pushed through to until the very end but during the last part when they were preforming if you do, he couldn't hold it anymore and he felt tired and his legs gave out. All the members turned around after hearing a loud thump and they found yugyeom laying down with sweat rolling down his face and pale lips. They all rushed to him and panicked calling the managers and yelling at them to do something. Mark was the most worried and he was crying and holding his hand, trying to keep him awake. Yugyeom felt really tired and tried to stay awake but he was too tired and blackness hit him. He was rushed to the hospital and everyone was outside praying that he would be alright. The doctors came out and told them that he was past the point of exhaustion and had a fever on top of that. He had to rest for a week. They went inside to see him and he was still asleep. He slowly opened his eyes and the members all rushed to him asking if he was okay. He said he was fine and they shouldn't worry about him. They were so relieved and they were just happy that they had their hyper maknae back.

I feel so bad for yugyeom. You can clearly see that he was exhausted and tried his best til the very end.