A little info from Lilly-Rain - the SURPRISE!

Dedicated to Shaz for the cover =) 

WELCOME to the Mini-Series!

This is just a little something to say a HUGE THANK-YOU for all your support, comments and encouraging words you have all given me during these series! I have appreciated each and every single one of them...and still vote Watty should have a 'like' button for the comments, so I can let ya all know I have read them, haha.

Also, I am not doing a third installment; because I don't want to overrun Eva and Saxon's story time to the point they become boring - so I am leaving their story at a happy place. Though, Eva and Saxon will appear in these stories from time to time, so don't worry, you will still see them. =)

Okay, so this is how it all works. I am doing a short story for certain characters about how they find their mates! Yay! Each character will get roughly 5 chapters, give or take - like I said mini-series.

If you click on the drop bar for the chapters, you will see a characters name in caps-lock and then underneath there will be their name again, but with chapters.

Example: 

VANCE

Vance - Chapter One

Vance - Chapter Two

Vance - Chapter Three

Vance - Chapter Four

CHRIS

Chris - Chapter One

Chris - Chapter Two

and so forth.

The sections where the name is written in caps-lock with only have a blank page - to separate the characters mini-stories.

So, if you are reading this when they are all done, feel free to skip to your favourite character only - I won't mind! =D

Uploads for this will roughly be ONCE every TWO WEEKS as I am currently going back through my completed stories and getting them all ready to self-publish for all the people who have asked if they could buy there very own copy!! Yay! Haha.

and I'm also working on a new story with new characters - which I'm excited about!

Happy Reading Wattpadians!

Lilly-Rain

Copyright ©lilly-rain