Chapter 1

☆°•Juvia•°☆

Wake up. Eat. Go to the guild. Get ignored by gray. Go home. Cry. And sleep. That was my daily routine in life. I dropped the -sama in his name cause honestly he doesn't deserve such respect.

Constantly ignored by gray, constantly cry over him. Then fall for him all over again. Ugh, this is annoying and I just wish I could get out of this never ending cycle.

"Juvia!" I turn to see Lucy run towards me smiling.

"Hey Lucy-san." I give her a fake smile but I think she noticed. She grabs my arm and drags me to the bar. She makes me sat down.

"Juvia, I know that fake smile any where. Now tell me what's wrong?" I look at her then a sigh of exhaustion escapes my lips.

"I'm sick of gray." Lucy looked surprised. I usually speak third person. But when I'm sad I'll talk in first person.

"He always has to be so mean and ignore my feelings....I just can't handle this anymore."

"But Juvia-"

"I give up." Lucy gasped a bit to loudly, making half the people around us at turn their attention towards us.

"B-but you can't give up your love for gray! You just can't!" Lucy tried to convince me he did like me but I didn't listen.

"No. My decision is final. I don't like him anymore." I stood up and walk out of the guild leaving Lucy and everywhere who was around us shocked.

☆°•nobody•°☆

"W-what!! Juvia doesn't like gray!!" Mira exclaimed as everyone in the entire guild heard.

"WHAAAAAAAAAT!!! JUVIA DOESN'T LIKE GRAY ANYMORE?!" Everyone shouts. As gray stood there surprised. Erza, who was out on a mission, returned. She makes her way to the bar.

"Hello Mira, a strawberry cake please." Mira nods and gives her a strawberry cake. She thanks her and starts eating. Then she realized, the guild was quiet. To quiet. She looked around the guild.

Okay natsu, gray, Lucy are over there. Carla, Wendy, happy are at the table besude them. Gajeel, pantherlily, levy, jet, droy are all near the request board.

Laki, Laxus, evergreen, bixlow, freed are all talking to each other near the end of the guild. Master is drinking with cana.

Mira is right here, lisanna, elfman, Macow, wakaba, Romeo and the others are all near the table beside the bar.....who's missing?

She looks at gray and saw no one was behind him. Then something clicked in her mind.

Of course Juvia isn't here, how could have I not noticed. Hmm...she's usually beside gray or stalking him. I wonder where she went too?

"Mira. Have you seen Juvia?" Mira looks at Erza and nods.

"Yes she was here right before you arrived....she looked a bit down." Then happy flew over to Erza.

"Gray made Juvia sad!" Erza then looks at gray with a glare. Everyone shivers and back away from gray as Erza got up and walks towards gray.

"E-Erza it's not like that!! I never made her sad!!" She grabbed him by his hair and started dragging him away.

Meanwhile

☆°•Juvia•°☆

I decided I needed a change. So I went shopping for clothes and bought several different kinds of outfits for every occasion.

"Hmm....I wonder where I should go to next?" Then I see cute looking café and smile. I walk over to the café and read the sign.

"Mellow's café." I walk inside and hear a little bell ring and saw many people in the café. Most of them look like couples or a few friends. I sigh as I look to find a free table. Then I look to see one in a corner near the biggest window.

I smile glad to see no one occupied the table and went to it and sat down. I look around the café it's so cute and lively I didn't know there was a café in magnolia like this. I look at the menu and saw so many different sweets on the menu.

"Hello madam how may we help you." I turn to see two guys standing in front of my table.

"Oh, yes I'd like a coffee and maybe a chocolate cake?" They both nod as the blonde wrote down the orders.

"Your food will come momentarily madam." They both walk away and I smile to myself. Why what gentlemen's if only a certain ice mage was like that. I thought as I looked out of the window again. Then I heard the bell ring and turn my head to see a guy with light blonde hair and another with black hair.

"Wait, aren't they sting and rogue of Sabertooth?" I mutter to myself as they both walk in with their exceeds. Then the two look for a table to sit at and saw me, then the two make their way to my table.

"Hey, aren't you that blue haired water chick from fairy tail?" Sting asked and I roll my eyes a bit.

"I have a name you know..." rogue nudged him as he looks at me.

"I apologize Juvia he has a hard time remembering people by their names."

"Do not!!" Sting whines as he glares at rogue then the exceed in the pink frog suit, frosh, looked at me and smiled.

"Hello Juvia-chan fro is happy to see Juvia-chan again." I smile back giggling.

"I'm happy to see you too frosh."

"Can we join you?" Then the red exceed with the vest asked. I nod

"Sure, be my guest." They all sat down across from me and then frosh asked.

"Juvia-chan why are you here alone?" I look at frosh and sighed quietly.

"Because I thought I needed time away from the guild." I mumble but they a caught what I said.

"Did something happen....?" Rogue asked a bit cautiously. I look at him with my eyes shifted to the left.

"I don't like gray anymore...."