Newbie (Damon Salvatore)

The Vampire Diaries
Damon.
"Newbie"

Imagine being a new vampire and Damon finds you and wants to make your first night memorable

Shivering, your body was a lot colder than normal. You craved something different, something you never felt before. You were scared, alone and very confused. You had just moved to Mystic Falls and your first night there was horrible. And now here you are the next day lying in your smashed up car, somehow alive.

You pulled yourself out of the broken windshield and looked around at your crashed car. With the way everything had looked, you should have been dead. You were a walking miracle. Well, so you thought. You started walking down the dark misty road, your body all cut up and sore. You walked for miles until you saw someone else, a couple to be exact. They saw you, and your death looking body and quickly ran to you.

"Ma'am, are you okay?" The woman asked, frightened.
"Do you need to go to the hospital?" The man asked, checking the scars that were slowly healing on your body. You shook your head, feeling better than before, and now you started hearing unusual things. It's almost as if you could hear their heartbeats, and the blood pumping through them. It was intriguing, and you just slightly wanted a small taste.

So, you attacked. The woman and man scream for their lives, but you just fed on them, their blood tasting like the best thing you've ever had in your life. It was over in seconds and you wiped your mouth from the blood dripping down your lips. Guilt instantly set in and you felt like bursting into tears.
"What did I just do?" You cried, and started running away from the scene.

Finally, you found a bridge, and you felt like you couldn't run anymore. Your emotions were overwhelming, and you didn't know what to do or where to go. At least, not until a strange dark figure showed up on the other side of the bridge.

"H-h-hello..?" You spoke loudly, slightly afraid of who or what that was. It looked like a man, but it didn't move. You moved closer, your curiosity overpowering your fear. The figure finally came into sight and you saw a tall man with dark shaggy like hair. He was wearing dark blue jeans with a leather jacket and a smirk lying across his face.

"What is s beautiful woman like you doing out in the dark here all by yourself?" He spoke with a sexual undertone in his voice. The way he looked at you made you weak in your knees and the desire in your heart fueled like fire.
"I got lost" you spit out, not sure of what to expect from this mysterious stranger.
"Don't worry, I'm exactly what you've been looking for" He flirted, getting so close to you you can feel his breath against your cheek.
"What exactly am I looking for?" You added, gaining your confidence with his strong attraction towards you.
"The best damn night of your life" he hissed seductively staring into your eyes as if he was beating into your soul.

***
He dragged you into his large bedroom, kissing and sucking at your neck, making sure he pulled you close against his body. You fought back, your fingers gliding through his hair. You pushed him against the wall, and smashed your lips into his. His taste was addicting, and you wanted more. You ripped his shirt in half all the way down the middle, and he just smirked at your enthusiasm. Damon picked you up and threw you onto his king sized bed, only to continue for the rest of the night making it the best damn night of your life.

Welcome to Mystic Falls.