Wild Strawberries

"Yoongi...."
You whispered into his ears. With your sweet voice and your slow movements next to him, he is finally starting to open his eyes. It takes him awhile to adjust to the bright sunlight entering the room, before he looks into your eyes with his deep stare.

"Good morning, baby... "
You whispered to him, smiling and moving closer into his body.

He sighs, placing one of his arms under his pillow. He raises the other arm and caresses your chin, while rubbing his thumb softly to your lips. "hmmmm....morning," said Yoongi with his dry sleepy voice.

He leans down closer to kiss your top lips. You start kissing him back with a smile on your face, both palms onto his chest.
As the kisses gets deeper he swiftly moves his body so he is on top of you and between both your thighs.

He starts kissing down your cheek, to your chin and trails down kisses to your neck. "Yoongi..." You breathed his name over and over as you feel your body heat rising and every inch of you shudders beneath him. He closes his eyes as your fingers start ruffling his messy hair.

And by the time Yoongi opens his eyes, he is awaken on his bed. Alone. Wondering who you are and why you keep coming back into his dreams.

✤✤✤

Being back home for the long break that his company gave him was a blessing. On the first few days Yoongi arrived at his home, the first feeling that he felt was this estranged and unfamiliar sense of home, after being away for too long and too many times. But the exhaustion that has been building inside of him quickly took over. After the whole year of working, promoting, and performing, the tiredness hits him hard so he was then soon able to let himself enjoy his break for awhile. Spending most of his time just resting at home, surrounded by his family.

Yet the long evenings are the times which he waits for the most. When he will always be able to "meet" you.

You would appear during his sleeps at nights, sometimes even when he dozes off on daytime. Your "meetings" were short, but Yoongi would open his eyes the morning after, lingering for your touch that feels so real on his skin. Even the traces of your kisses would stay on his lips and skin throughout the day.

Entering the end of the first week of being in his hometown, Yoongi decides it's time to finally leave the safety of his home and go meet up with some of his old friends. Especially when his parents are starting to get annoyed of seeing him barely moving or almost never leaving his sleeping form.

In the middle of the day Yoongi is drowned in a long conversation with his school friends, hidden in a corner of a small coffee shop. But as the bright warm sun starts to creep in and caught the corner of his eyes, he stops focusing on the stories being shared at the table and his mind starts to wander.

He starts reminiscing your first "meeting", remembering it as if he only dreamt about it this morning.

Yoongi felt the warmth of the sun falling on his face as he was drifting awake. As he opened his eyes, the bright sunlight was blinding and forcing him to cover his eyes with his arms.

He blinked his eyes to adjust to the brightness, and soon he began to realize where he was. Yoongi found himself lying on a foreign bed, cozy and warm, with white sheets crumbled messily underneath his body, and a blanket which only covered his slender legs.

But what caught his attention most was the scent that he immediately breathed in, a mixture of wild strawberry and jasmine. So sweet and feminine, a scent which he never encountered before, but somehow it just felt so familiar.