New School

I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing.

"Wakey wakey".

"Oh my god Adriana. Why do you always do this", I say as I yawn.

"It's because it's school, duh! You're lucky I woke you up. I would be in bed by now but my mom woke me up".

"Can I please sleep more".

"Yah, if you want to be late for the bus. I'm going to get ready bye". She then hangs up. I get up slowly and pick an outfit.

 I get up slowly and pick an outfit

Nothing too casual. I'm too lazy to do anything to myself right now. I grabbed my backpack, a pack a yogurt, then went to the bus stop. A group of guys were on the other side of the sidewalk so I just sat down and ate my yogurt, trying as much to avoid them. One guy was standing out, but talked everyone once in a while. I hear the bus grumbling as it comes to the stop. As it opens, I run in before the guys could. I've heard there are big fboys at this school. I am lucky though, this school is known for it's best education modules and lessons.

"Hey babe, can you move? I mean I can stand against you all day, but I have to get to school". I look back to see a guy with dark brown hair.

"Her name is Gracemarie, not a name she'll never be, to you", Adriana says popping out of nowhere from her seat. She was wearing this:

 All of the guy's friends snicker

 All of the guy's friends snicker. She grabs me by the arm and leads me to our seat. Unfortunately, that guy plus his friends sit down at the seat beside us(I may be home schooled, but I know what a bus is like. I've been in public school my whole life up till now xD). Adriana turns to face the guy who was on the outside of his seat.

"Ugh why do I have to sit by you this whole ride".

"If you don't want to, you can ride me". This guy is not just an fboy, but a big pervert. He winks at us. Adriana gives him a face of pure disgust and takes me to another seat. 

"Hey Elijah, can me and Denis sit with you", the guy calls to this other guy in the seat beside us.

"Um yeah". They then move to his seat. I paid close attention to the guy who was now looking out the window. He seemed to be alone.

The whole ride is basically this guy flirting with Adriana as she ignores and makes comebacks. I then feel a phone touch my foot.

"Oops I'm sorry! Can you grab it for me please", a girl says as she stands up from her seat.

"Oh yah sure". I grab it and give it to her.

"Thanks! By the way, are you new here", she asks.

"Um yeah. So is she", I say tapping Adriana's shoulder.

"Oh hello", Adriana says.

"Hello! Oh and I'm sorry about Fletch. He's the biggest fboy of the school, including his friends. Well, except Elijah. He tends to back up and stay in the corner. He's the most mature one of their so called gang".

"No shit", Adriana says as she looks back at Fletch and gives him a glare. He winks at her. She just rolls her eyes and turns back to us. 

"And thanks for the info! What's your name", Adriana asks, being the outgoing one.

"I'm Tabitha", she says smiling.

"Well nice to meet you. Also can you do us a favor and gives us a tour of the school".

"Oh sure. I'll meet you guys once we get there". She then sits back down in her seat. Finally, we get to the school. The bus halts to a stop as Fletch's face hits the seat in front of him. Adriana starts laughing as I giggle along with her. Elijah just smiles slightly and slides on his backpack. His eyes meet with mine as I slide on mine. He smiles and looks down.

Ugh Gracie! All you needed to do was smile back.

"Hey Gracie, you ready", Adriana asks putting back her dark hair from her face behind her ear.

"Um yup". We then walk out to see the big high school. Me and Adriana exchange glances in shock. I then feel a tap on my shoulder.

"Hey you guys ready for the tour", Tabitha asks. She seemed to be wearing this:

 She seemed to be wearing this:

 I just nod.

"Yup", Adriana exclaims. Tabitha nods smiling as she motions us to come into the big school