Mah first oneshot (Don't hate)

M!Jesse's P.O.V.
"Beep! Beep! Beep!"The clock alarmed. Another day in high school, another day of bullies, another day of horribleness. I got up, ate my breakfast, brushed my teeth, fed Reuben, and I was ready to go!

Got my stuff, going to class, then Aiden knocked my stuff down. "What the heck man!" "Nerd!"Aiden said.
I got to class, then I saw my crush, Petra. I wrote her a note. But I acted innocent.
Few hours later
School ended, time to go. Then, I saw Petra making fun of me at the basketball court...I sighed and went back home. I saw Reuben, very happy to see me. I got finished with my homework. I was alone, nothing really felt like home. I only had me and Reuben. So I got my DJ controller out. And started making music. It made me happy.
Petra's P.O.V.
I wrote a letter, then put it under his rug on his porch. The note, I knew it was from Jesse. I was forced to make fun of him at the basketball court. I mean, he's my crush since the first day of high school. Then I heard music. I went where the music came from. It was Jesse making that music. I grabbed my phone, took a video of it, and posted it on Facebook.
M!Jesse's P.O.V.
"Sigh" Another day in high school. I did the same cycle every morning, except, I put my marshmello cap on. I saw the Aiden. I just turned around went to class. After class I went to put my stuff in my locker, then poof! Petra was there, having the same hat. She was showing me a video, It was on Facebook, of me doing the music in my room yesterday!
"Did you make this?" Petra asked. "Umm, yes?" "Come with me!" Petra said. I sat down for lunch, then it was Petra, and it was Axel, Olivia, and Lukas? They also had the same hat as me. I looked around, and saw Gil with his headphones. Axel got up, and put the plug into his phone, suddenly, poof! He had the same hat as me.
Petra's P.O.V.
I showed Axel, Olivia, and Lukas the video I took of Jesse. Luckily, we found some hats that looked liked Jesse's hat. It was class. I saw Jesse get up, Mr. Calvin looking at him sternly. He got his DJ controller. Then started doing his music! Everyone started dancing, even Mr. Calvin! Jesse came up to me and said,"U-um. I like you". He and I started to blush. "I like you too!"I said excitedly. He blushed even more. And he did something. He kissed me! He went back to the DJ, and started to make more awesome music! This was the best day ever!
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hey guys! This is my first oneshot! Don't hate! Well, put the Oneshots in the comments, even OC's! Also, no gay or lemons pls. Well, bai!!!!!! I based this oneshot off do a YouTube video, except for da kissing part.

Well, bai!!!! (Again)