RULES

Number One:
First person please. I rp in first person but if you must rp in third then you can.

Number Two:
No text talk. Text talk is annoying, and it's not effective in a good rp. Text talk is only allowed if you're speaking to the ooa or if the anons are texting. Otherwise no.

Number Three:
Say who you want to talk to, or you'll get someone taken. Pretty self explanatory. If you don't mention my anon in your scene then I'm just gonna stick you with someone to be friends with.

Number Four:
No cheating. If we find out you cheated, we will let you explain yourself. But let me tell you that the anons will not forgive you, and the rp will immediately be terminated. Don't fucking cheat.

Number Five:
Scenes are required.  Please start with a scene, or at least pm me and ask me to send one. If you're going to send one, make it more than 7 lines please. Long responses keep me interested!

Number Six:
Feel free to involve some drama into the rp, I like when things heat up. Just nothing that causes our anons to break up.

Number Seven:
Have fun! You can talk to me if you'd like and we can also be ooa friends.

Number Eight:
if there's something you don't like about the rp then let me know instead of just ignoring my message and hoping I take the hint.

Number Nine:
There is no time limit on replies. If you are active though for a long time and I don't get a reply, the rp will be over. But I'm patient, and I'll wait for you to come back if you occasionally take breaks. (:

Number Ten:
Please don't be rude to me. i have enough going on in my life, and wattpad is an escape for me.

that's all!
nothing: single
• : talking/reserved
x : taken/unavailable