babygirl//c.a(urban)

Chres,

Chresanto,

Chresanto August,

The one everyone adores, just a regular boy damaged by the system in South Central L.A.

 I thought that I was safe with him, he was the perfect man.

No, he's a thug.

f l a s h b a c k......

I watched as my parents got into another argument, but this argument was different mom had bags packed by the door.

 ''Mommy where are you going?''I questioned

''Baby, I-I have to leave''

''But why''

''Be safe baby''

That was all she said before she kissed my cheek and walked out the door.

All I did was stand there.

f l a s h b a c k o v e r 

I woke up with cold sweat on the top of my forehead, I had one of those flashbacks again.I checked my clock and it read 5:30 it was time for me to get up anyway so I took a shower and got dressed in a fitted white crop top and lose grey sweatpants and black toms and topped it off with my hilfiger jacket and wore my hair down.I went downstairs to say hey to my dad but he wasn't there he's always here so I wonder what he is doing. I thought maybe he had a meeting.Not a regular meeting either he's and drug dealer and is apart of the bloods.We live in New York and the bloods main rival is the crips,especially in California.

''Give me my money now Carter''

I could hear my fathers name Carter from the kitchen and I unfamiliar voice so I kept  walking and saw a man with a black ski mask on that covered his face with a gun to my fathers head.

''What did ya' say you did'nt have my fucking money!''

'' Y-y-ess but look I will have it by next week I promi-''' my father screamed

'''No nigga you said that a million  times so this time I 'm going to fucking kill you and yo' daughter''

I froze.

My first instinct was to run so I did then I heard a gunshot and a scream.

''BOOOOOOOM''

I screamed in fear that the only thing I had left had died but I knew that my father would want me to keep running so I did till' I got to the door infront of this man in all black with a ski mask and two braids about 6'2 brownskin stood intront of me.

'''Where ya goin' lil bitch'''he snickered 

I knew right then and there that I was going to die.Then the dude who killed my father walked up he had a caramel skin tone,pink full lips,almond shaped full brown eyes and short curly hair about 6'1 walked up also.

''ain't no need to be scared you with us now babygirl''he said 

b a b y g i r l

yea,that's me and this is my story.