|| 1 ||

Third Person:

   "I wonder who her soulmate is." Those simple words gave Danbi the urge to turn around on her heel and bolt off, but that was of course a no-no.

   Lee Danbi, the daughter of the owner of the biggest entertainment in Korea, that was how people saw her, and that made her very likable despite her never talking unless the teacher called her, the teachers adored her as well although she, herself, could point out at least four other students who were much smarter than her.

   Though the sleeves on her uniform shirt were fairly short, she still managed to tug them over her small tattoo on the wrist, not wanting people to see it, yes, it was normal for everyone to have one, but she found hers slightly odd as it resembled a broken heart.

   The chatter never died down even after she had sat down in her usual seat and crammed the earbuds deep in her ears, not wanting to listen to their annoying chatter any longer.

   Usually other students would ask her things like; 'do you know if this idol has found their soulmate', and each time she would shrug, not wanting to waste energy on answering annoying fangirls' questions, which would then make most of them pout and/or stomp away.

   If not that, they would ask her to show off her soulmate tattoo, as she was one of the only sane people who didn't show her tattoo in everyone's faces, and to that she would shake her head, making sure to keep a good grip on her shirt sleeves.

   While most girls had beautiful tattoos like a flower, a star, even a girl from her class had the moon, there was Danbi with her poor broken heart tattoo, which didn't raise her confidence one bit.

   She often wondered what her soulmate's tattoo would be since she knew it was something which would finish her tattoo, maybe it was like a bandage or something to patch the broken heart up.

   "May I sit here?" Even through her music, the high pitched voice rang in Danbi's ears, and she took an earbud out, letting the loud music blast, loud enough for them in front to turn around in shock.

   Kim Heewon, the second most adored in class, or that was what Danbi had heard when she would secretly listen to the others talk, and that always left Heewon either pouting or glaring in the direction of Danbi.

   "I don't care." It was one of those rare moments Danbi actually used her energy to answer, which had some of the other students drop their jaw at her disrespectful words, and Heewon huffed sitting down in the seat beside her.

   Danbi noticed some students holding in their laughs, and she raised her eyebrows at them, turning away, she crammed the earbuds in her ears once again.

   Her eyes fluttered as she felt the drowsiness from last night's failed attempt of falling asleep, her heart too nervous to start in school again after the holidays, and the door was slammed open, revealing their social studies' teacher, which was her cue to remove the earbuds.

   While Danbi wondered why her tattoo was a broken heart, a boy sitting in another chair, in another school, in the same city, ran a finger over his odd tattoo which was engraved on his wrist, not understanding why his tattoo hadn't been something like a bee, a shooting star, a guy from his class even had the sun tattooed on his arm!

   Jisung was snapped out of his thoughts as the bell rang signaling the end of class, and he, in a swift move, gathered all his stuff and was out the door before anyone could ask to see his tattoo again, or laugh at how odd it was.

   A threaded needle.

   That was Jisung's tattoo.

   He pushed his way through the waves of students, finally reaching the cafeteria and he spotted his friends the second he stepped in, sighing out in relief, quickly heading towards the six guys waiting for him.

   "Still trying to hide that tattoo?" Mark had joked as the first thing Jisung sat down, earning a glare from the very youngest as he folded up his sleeves, letting the tattoo see the light of the world for the first time today, and he felt someone pat his shoulder.

   "Don't be weirded out by it, it's unique!" Jaemin tried to reassure him, but it didn't seem to work that well, because he didn't know how it felt like having such an odd one, Jaemin had a key tattooed on his wrist.

   "It's weird." A mumble left the youngest boy, earning himself a ruffle through the hair by Renjun, who shook his head.

   "No it's not!" None of the guys would ever be able to feel like him since all of them had beautiful, artistic tattoos.

   Renjun with his crown, Chenle with his note, Mark with his 'x', Jeno with his yang, Donghyuck with the overused, but beautiful, heart, Jaemin as just mentioned the key, and then there was Jisung.

   "Awe, cheer up, Jisung! Maybe your soulmate has a meaningful tattoo, which makes yours really meaningful as well!" Eyes turning to the ceiling, Jisung rolled his, not understanding the deep meaning behind a needle, and he shrugged, not wanting to be a part of the conversation anymore.

   "Okay, good news! My mom booked a practice room, which we can dance in every Thursday!" The outburst made a small grin crawl onto Jisung's face, and he looked at Jeno waiting for something else.

   "But we have to take care of it since it really isn't ours, we're just burrowing it. You know that company not that far from here, what was it called again? SM!" Eyes widening, Jisung let the shock get the best of him, but the others didn't judge as they themselves were just as surprised at how Jeno's mom managed to get such a room, and Jeno chuckled at the amused reactions, nodding his head.

   "Yep, it's amazing! She found it just for us to dance in!"

   The excitement started filling Jisung, spreading it all the way to his fingertips which started bouncing on the table, his needle tattoo long forgotten.