Wrecking Ball

"Haru." Rin knocked on his front door, "Haru?" He checked the door and sighed, "Haru, I'm coming in." Rin walked down the hallway and knew exactly where Haru would be. He knocked on the bathroom door, "Haru, you in here?"

"Don't come in."

"Fine. I won't come in. Just hurry up. Makoto told me to come get you."

"Whatever." He heard the water splashing as Haru exited his tub and changed into his casual clothes. He walked out of the bathroom and headed towards the kitchen.

"Where do you think you're going?" Rin asked him.

"I'm making something to eat."

"God, Haru, we don't have time for that." Rin grabbed Haru by his wrist and dragged him out of the house.

"Rin, let go."

"Fine, just hurry up or we're going to be late for the joint practice." Rin let go of his wrist and shoved his hands into the pockets of his Samezuka jacket.

"Rin."

"What, Haru?"

"Aren't we going to talk about this?"

"What's there to talk about?"

"Haru, would you just wait for one second!" Rin yelled to him as he ran to catch up.

"Why should I?" Haru stopped in his tracks and turned to look at him. "It's clear as to what I saw in there. Just leave me alone." Haru turned back around and started to walk off.

"Would you just listen to me?!" Rin grabbed Haru and pulled him back, pinning him to the chain link fence behind them.

"Let. Go."

"Please just listen to me, Haru."

"If you weren't serious when you asked me out, you should've just stayed away."

"I was serious! Dammit, Haru, just let me explain." Haru grabbed Rin's arm and moved it away, giving him an opening to walk away.

"Just tell me why you did it?"

"I didn't do it!"

"Don't lie to me! I saw you and Sousuke!"

Rin grabbed Haru by his shoulders, "Just let me explain!"

"No. I'm done talking about it." Haru pushed Rin away from him and walked away.

"You said you could explain it." Haru said as he walked behing Rin.

"Why bother? It's not like you want to hear me speak about it anyways." Rin looked back at him, "Come on, we're gonna be late. Might as well start running." Rin didn't bother to see if he had started up behind him. He just wanted to keep the space between them as far apart as possible as they ran for Samezuka Academy.

XxX

"Rin, what are you doing here?" Haru asked with a confused look on his face as he opened his door.

"I know it's late, but there's something I have to do." Rin told him as he stepped into the front room.

"Uhm okay." Haru closed the door and faced Rin. "What is it?" Rin lifted Haru's chin up and kissed him. Haru's eyes widened from the kiss, but they slowly closed as he gave in and kissed Rin back.

Rin pulled away first, blush creeping onto his face, "Haru, will you go out with me?"

Haru blinked, "Are you serious?"

"I wouldn't have done all that if I wasn't!"

He smiled a bit, "Yeah. I'll go out with you."