Naamloos deel 1

Electrens

Beings like humans who possess three abilities. These abilities include: levitating the beings and objects around them, invisibility, and sharp hearing. Electrens come from the planet known as Electress, which is one of the planets that The Three discovered. Electress is named after the one who found it. The planet was often at war with Sunra. They would fight about the beliefs of The Three. Believing that Electress hated Sunra, meant that Electrens must always hate Sunrans. Unfortunately, the planet of strength has fallen. The current leader of the once planet, Queen Nova choose a small number of her people along with herself and her son to seek refuge on the planet Earth, after being denied refuge from both Sunra and Winden.

Sunrans

Out of the three kinds, the Sunran appear the most unlike the humans. All Sunran have a crystal on their chest, which allows them to remember everything. All female Sunran have vine like markings under both of her eyes. The markings are always the same color of her eyes. Sunrans only see in monochrome. They have pale skin due to the harsh climate of Sunra. Sunrans are very slender so they swift runners. Sunra, like Electress is named after the founder. The planet known for control is broken up into four parts. Three empires, and in the middle is The State, which is the government. Like the other planets, the government is based on bloodline.zsa cbvhnjkm1 '187 Sunra, herself spilt the planet into four parts for her four sons. Ruke got control of the Ruke Empire, Stellan got the Stellan Empire, Cambell got the Cambell Empire, and the eldest son, Sona got control of The State. With a government known for control, people started to rebel. Though the War of Commons ended, The Sunran government has even more struggles with it's people.

Windiste

With feathered wings, they are like angels. Windiste are from the planet Winden. Like the rest, the planet is named after the founder of the planet. In the royal family, it is common to marry your own sibling to keep the bloodline clean. Windiste refer to those closest to them as their 'wing'. This term is also used to refer to the one that you will marry. Windiste believe that Winden did not have an opinion on Sunra and Electress' fight so they prefer to stay neutral.

Chapter One♚

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Broken opened his locker and started to grab his history book. He dropped it in shock when he heard someone calling his name.

He turned to face his caller. To his surprise it was the twins, Graci and Wendy. Both the girls had brunette hair and blue eyes. Broken always thought it was hard to believe they were twins since they looked so different from each other. They did not even look related. Graci's eyes were a strange ice blue color, while Wendy just had a normal shade of blue eyes.

What would they want? He thought. Broken knew people only talked to him to mess with him. But the twins never did that, they have never even spoke to Broken before.

"Broken!" The tone of Graci's voice was calm, but by staring at her eyes, Broken knew that wasn't the case.

"Graciela, what do you want?"

"Explain this to me." She pulled out a necklace from the pocket of her jeans. "Why did Moonstruck give this to me? Who the hell even is that?" Broken's eyes widened when Graci took out the necklace, but he was even more shocked when she mentioned Moonstruck. It can't be. She's dead. Isn't she?

"Explain, green eyed freak!' Wendy's voice interrupted his train of thought.

"Well, if you wanted me to tell you something, then the best thing is to not call me names. Also, what makes you think I would know anything about this?" Broken just wished they