Chapter One

Keith

"Don't be like that" I said with a smirk "I'm sorry it was just a lil prank you know you will forever be my babygirl and my wife no other then that " I said as I made a big  white smile come across my face

     Ja'Naya

Boy I could sure tell that Keith really wanted my attention after this stupid ass prank he lucky I'm still with his dumbass . But I turn and give him that look , that look that if he do that again imma slap him as soon as I knew it we were on top of the counter tonguing each other down boyy I swear his lips sure do taste sweet . His hands do try and slide down my pink glittery shorts booty shorts but I stop him "it's a lil too early for this don't you think " as I kinda moan as Keith is kissing down my neck but I can't help myself he is just so seductive and it just feels so great to have man that can really appreciate you and love you even when you don't ask .

      Keith

  Her moans just make me not wanna stop and keep going until I make her cum . She tries to pull me off but I just keep going and keep going along with her sweet sexy moans .  I soon pick her up on my neck and lay her lightly on the couch while still kissing her beautiful chocolate skin . My hands were soon down to her shorts almost taking them off as my hands are bending the jaw line of her shorts half way off .

Ja'Naya

  "Omg Keith " I moan as I feel his soft pink lips almost touch my pussy . I can't believe this is happening I'm almost losing my virginity to Keith fucking Powers . I wasn't planning it to happen this way but it feel so good . I was planning this on my 22 birthday but ig plans change . As Keith still kissing on me I feel him remove my shorts and start to remove my panties and continues to please me "don't stop daddy" I continue to moan as Keith is pleasing me so heavenly this feel so good I don't want him to ever stop .