Chapter 1.

I was in my bed sleeping my life away when I heard my mom yell my name. "Kyerra!!" 

"Oh God what does this woman want " I said to myself. Ma'am!!! "You need to wake up so we can finish unpacking!"  OK!... We had just moved into our new house lastnight and we hadn't unpacked everything yet, so I figured I should get up anyway. I'm kinda missing my old friends but it's time to move on and find new friends and start a new life. I just  hope that I find some new friends quick and a hurry because God knows I won't survive in this new town if I don't find some anytime soon. I unpack the last few boxes in my room which was just my jewelry, I straighten up a few things and decide to leave the house and see what this new place is all about. "Hey ma, I'm going outside just to check out the neighborhood, do you need anything?" I said to my mom just to let her know I'm leaving. "Okay, sweetie and there's a Dunkin' Donuts around the corner from us if you want to go grab something" she said knowing I love  some Dunkin Donuts! "ok I'll probably go there!" I grab my phone and leave the house. I stand on the porch and just look around at my new neighborhood, I didn't even notice how beautiful and quiet  it was until just now. Everyone's so nice and friendly. I was on my way to the Dunkin Donuts my mama was talking about when I passed by a house. There were three girls sitting on the porch an they all looked at me and waved and told me to come over. I didn't want to be rude so I said hi and walked up to them and they met me half way. "Heyy I'm Shari!" She said.  "Heyy I'm Alexis but you can call me Lexi." The other one said.  "And Hi I'm Jazzy" The last one said. I finally decided to Introduce my self. " Hey, nice to meet you I'm Kyerra" "Nice to meet you too" they all said. "So, I'm guessing you're just moving here, right?" Shari said. "Yeah Me and my mom just got here lastnight."  I said.  " So how you like it so far?" Lexi said. " I actually love the neighborhood. Um I was going to the Dunkin Donuts to grab me something but its cool so far!" I said. "Oh so you might actually meet our brothers. They just left about an hour ago." "Yeah that place is like their second home" Jazzy said. "Well it was really nice meeting you Kyerra! See you around!" Shari said. "Ok bye it was nice talking to you guys." After they all said bye, I finished walking to the Dunkin Donuts. It only took me about 5 minutes and I was there already. As soon as I walked in, my eyes laid straight on a group of boys who I'm pretty sure are the brothers of Shari, Lexi, and Jazzy. "OH MY GOD! They are little too attractive!.... God help me"  I said to myself.  I try my best to ignore the boys because I do not no how to react to boys who are attractive as them so  I walked straight to the counter to order my food.......I take my food and sit down at a table and I decided to get on my phone. I kept feeling one of the boys staring at me, but every time I would look up, he turned his head. I started getting bored so I decided to leave. When I got outside, I heard some one yelling. "Wait!, Wait up!" I thought my mind was playing tricks on me but when I turned around it was one of the boys who were sitting at the table. I stopped dead in my tracks and turned around and he was towering right over me. He is mad tall omg. He had the most beautiful jet black hair and perfectly toned skin complexion. His eyes were dark brown but they glowed so pretty in the sun light. He was wearing a black shirt and light skinny blue jeans that fit perfectly around his legs and some all black yeezy's. I'm not even gone lie, this boy was too sexy for his own good. "Hey! You new around here?" he asked. Yeah, um I just moved here lastnight actually." I really couldn't believe I actually spoke and I'm shook that I didn't choke on my own words. I'm very shy when it comes to boys who are just too attractive. "What's ya name baby girl?" He asked.  " I'm Kyerra. What's yours." I said.  "I'm Daniel. You live in the neighborhood Kyerra?" He said with the most cutest smile ever. OMG his smile is to die for ughh. " Yeah, I live right around the corner." I said still mesmerized at his  looks. "Oh where you heading?" He asked.  "Oh I was just going back home." I said. " hey, let me walk you home, I don't want you walking home all alone like this and maybe we could get to know each other, is that ok?." He said in the most sweetest way ever it melted my heart. "ok thank you." I said. "Anything for you baby." He said with a wink. I swear this boy might just be the death of me. We started walking and talking to each other about random things. We told each other a little about our selves and we laughed a lot because Daniel is very funny.  We learned a lot about each other in the little time when we spent together. We had made it to my doorstep and I was a little sad because I wanted to spend more time with him. "Alright baby girl it was nice meeting but will we see each other again?" He asked with a concerned look on his face. "How about we exchange numbers so whenever we wanna see each other we can just give each other a call or text." He said. "Ok great idea Dani." I said to him. We exchanged numbers and he gave me the most loving hug that I really wasn't expecting but I obviously hugged back because I was not about to reject his hug. He told me bye again and that he would see me soon. Daniel is such a nice guy and he's so cute and adorable and he's mad attractive omg. Is it crazy that I feel like I'm in love with a guy I literally just met in the past 30 minutes?