CHAPTER 1 ★ First Encounter

A/N: I really wanted to try an ageplay fanfic. Wonder if I can pull this one off. Let me know if I did. ;)

and

Adding a *trigger warning* to make sure.

=====

Your POV

I was alone.

No one missed me. No one cared. Even my dad, didn't want me anymore. He left me all by myself.

If my mom was still alive everything would be so much different. That's the only reason why my father changed so much these past years.

It was quite chilly. I'm sitting with my knees close to my chest shivering. The sky looked like it was going to pour down a heaving load of rain tonight.

Great.

Another reason for me to feel even more depressed. But that's alright. There's nothing better for me to do anyway.

I grabbed the cardboard next to me and stood up. I approached the nearest garbage dumpster and opened its top. It hit the graffitied wall behind it. At least I have a makeshift roof for the time being to protect me.

With the little space I had to squeeze through, I placed the cardboard below the so-called roof and laid down.

I had my hands supporting the back of my head as I closed my eyes to hopefully fall asleep.

"Y/N! You get your ass down here right now!" My father yelled angrily.

Hearing his voice, I immediately raced down the stairs to face him.

"Y-yeah?"

"Didn't I tell you to wash the dishes and clean the damn house?!"

I flinched at his tone. "I-I was going to, but I needed time to finish my homewo-"

"Stop with the fucking excuses and do it now!" He continued to shout as he pulled me towards the kitchen.

I did what he ordered me to do. I washed the dishes and cleaned the house. I even took out the garbage and mowed the lawn for him.

But it was never enough. He was never satisfied with what I did.