Chapter One

So I've had quite a few fan fictions written I just haven't posted them anywhere. Since I have like 10 in the bank I'm just gonna start posting them to clear storage on my phone so if no one reads them then that's fine but if you do then hey, you're my favourite person! :)

--------------------------------------

Gavins POV

It's a Friday afternoon and I'm walking to Michael's house with him after school. We've been assigned as partners for a project we have to do in English and, although we've never really spoken before, this silence we're in isn't awkward. The thing is, I've had a crush on Michael for fucking ever, but I would die if anyone found out, besides Ray, who's known since the beginning. I find myself blushing every time I look at him and resort to staring at the floor instead. I didn't even realise he'd walked up the path of a lovely looking house and was currently unlocking the door.

"You coming in or what?" He asks me. That's enough to snap me out of my trance. "Yeah" I mumble, blushing.

He walks into the kitchen and I follow stopping in the doorway. He walks over to the table where two boys and a girl, all around 7, are sitting writing, I guess doing homework. They're quite cute, one of the boys has black hair and blue eyes but the other two have curly reddish brown hair, like Michael's, and brown eyes. The boys hair is longish and curly and he is a spitting image of Michael, and the girls hair, also long and curly, is pulled into pigtails. He hugs two of them from behind and scruffs their hair whilst saying a casual "hey guys."

"Hey Michael." They say in unison. Michael then walks over to the fridge and grabs 2 cans of Dr pepper before turning to me.
"Better get this project started I guess." I nod slightly, "yeah."
He starts to walk towards me when I hear "Mickey, can you grab me a drink?" from the boy.

"Sure thing, Connor." Michael says as he grabs a third can and places it in front of his, I assume, brother, but before he can pull his hand away his brother grabs his arm and pulls him forward. He whispers something to Michael that I can't hear, but it makes Michael look at me for a split second, slightly blushing, then look back to Connor.
"Yes." his brother says something else and he says "no" immediately. He pauses for a second before blushing harder and winking at his brother.

"Not yet but hopefully soon." He whispers but I hear him anyway, his brother gives Michael a grin in response. I stand there confused for a while and before I know it Michael was walking past me to bottom of the staircase saying "Oi, Gav, you coming?"
I blush. "Yeah."
"Okay, well my room's this way"

I follow him up the stairs and through a door at the very end of the hallway. He sits down on his bed and I sit on his desk chair, staring at his video game collection on, under and around his desk. He has all the same games as me, I didn't realise he was into video games.

"Sorry about that, I didn't know they would be home yet." I hear him say, so I turn around to face him.
"No problem, they your siblings??" I question, although it seems like a dumb question since it's pretty obvious they are, damn it Gavin what's wrong with you! Michael just smiles a little.
"Yeah, Jamie isn't, he's Connors friend, I also have an older brother, Jason; I think he's at work. What about you? Got any siblings?" He asks.
"Yeah, Johnny's 4 and Olivia's 6 months." I say and he nods. We sit in a slightly awkward silence for a few minutes before he asks "you wanna play a video game??"
"Of course, which one??"
"I don't mind, you pick"

I pick up halo and pass it to Michael, who puts it in the Xbox while I get comfy leaning against the headboard of his bed, he joins me and passes me a control and we start playing.

~time skip of a few hours~

"FOR FUCK SAKE GAVIN STOP KILLING ME SO FUCKING QUICKLY GOD GIVE ME A CHANCE AT LEAST!!!"