Who, Me? -1-

Matt POV

I was auditioning for our school play 'The Lion King' when THE Nathan Sharp walked into the room.He is the cutest guy in school. 'What is he doing here?' I thought. "Hey Mr.Fern I'm here to audition!" He called.
What? Nate's an actor?  I thought in surprise. "Who are you auditioning for Nathan?" Mr.Fern asked. As Nate walked up to the front and replied"Simba sir." As if it wasn't obvious. He walked on stage and handed the teacher a cd. As Mr.Fern put in the CD, Nate began to sing 'I just can't wait to be king' I sat in awe as he sang.
-+=+-After Auditions-+=+-

As we went to see who we got, I saw Nate silently cheering at his part. He was so cute when he was happy. I started to stare and when he turned to go he saw me. I started to blush profusely. He smiled cutely and waved. That wave brought me back to reality.
"Hey. Good job." He complimented.

"W-Who me?" I asked as I looked around me.Why would a popular senior like him be talking to a gay nerd like me?

 "Yeah you!" He chuckled. *sigh* That laugh. 

"W-who did you get?" I asked him. "I got Simba. What about you?" 

"Oh I haven't checked yet." 

"What's your name? I can check!" He said nicely.

 "I-im M-mathew Patrick." 

" Hmm...You are....Timon!"

 "Oh cool!" I went to leave until I saw that there was a picture next to each name.

I stopped to look for Nate's picture. I sighed happily staring at his picture. I should take a picture! I went to grab my phone, and realized that it was in the auditorium. I walked back in, grabbed it, took my picture, and left.

Nate POV

As I silently cheered that I got Simba, I heard someone walk up behind me. I turned to see who it was, and saw Matt one of the sophomore boys staring at me. Ive liked hus since junior year. He started to blush as soon as I saw him. I smiled and waved. When I did, he jumped. "Hi. Good job." He looked around him and stammered 

"W-who me?" 

"Haha ya you!" 

"That laugh..." He sighed. I pretended not to hear. He asked who I got and I told him, he hadn't checked yet so I asked his name. I knew there were pictures but I wanted to know his name. 

"M-matthew Patrick," he struggled out. 

"Hmm...You got..Timon!"

"Oh cool" he said as he turned to leave.
I noticed he didn't have his phone, so I went in, grabbed it, and went to return it. Then I stopped and turned it on. Thankfully, he didn't have a password, so I went to his contacts and put in my number. I put the name as: Text me 😜. I saw him coming for it so I put it down and left.

Matt POV

I got home and turned on my phone. I had to tell Steph what happened. I scrolled through my contacts and saw: Text me 😜, as one of them. 'Hmm I should see who that is.'
M: Hi stranger.
N:Hey who is this 🤔
M: My name is Matt.
N: Oh hi matt
M: Can I know who you are?
N: Idk can u 😜
M:Pleeeaaassseee.....
Messages read 5:30 pm
Now I remembered I saw Nate and started giggling. My mom walked upstairs and saw me."Lemme guess...Saw Steph?" *sigh* 

"Mooooom..." 

"Hahaha..." I told my mom that I liked Steph cause her and my dad don't know I'm gay, and I don't feel like outing myself just yet.

-+=+-Next Day-+=+-
I walked into school quickly so I could find Steph and tell her about Nate. "OMIGOSH!!! REALLY!?" 

"Yes Steph....I talked to my crush yesterday." I sighed. Suddenly Nate walked in with his friends. I looked over and started blushing when he looked back. He walked over to me randomly and said hi. "Uhhhh. H-hi" I stammered....

A\N this is only part one no worries. Please leave ideas for more fluff/oneshots. This Is my first time writing something like this so give me feedback and advice. I love you guys! See you in the next chapter
Word Count: 684