Universal Studios

It was Febuary 28, 2014 and i was on a school field trip with a bunch of friends, including the guy i liked. We were all in the seventh grade in middle shool. The field trip was to Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida. His name was Justin and he had soft, brown hair with light brown eyes. At the moment we were on the bus. I was sitting next to Justin because my best friend Kat was sitting next to her boyfriend James. Justin's best friend's name was Connor and he was sitting next to my friend Rose. They were flirting so much you would've thought that they were a couple.

I had left my blanket at home and i was super cold. Thankfully Justin had a good size blanket of Adventure Time. The blanket was extremely soft and had Marceline, Jake, and Bmo hanging out in the tree house. He shared the covers with me. We had the covers over both of us and we were pretty close together. We were both on our phones playing Pokémon. We still had and hour and a half until we arrived at the park. About a half an hour later i fell asleep on Justin's shoulder. I was super happy though because he didnt rub me off or anything. I woke up 45 minutes later to the sound of my friends singing Wake Me Up by Avicii. I woke up and i realized that Justin's hand was almost holding mine. He woke up a second later and moved his hand. We all went to freshen ourselves up. We all finished up really quick and arrived at the park 5 minutes later.

We all got off the bus with our phones and cash. The teachers told us to meet back at the bus at 6:00. We then all walked to the Rip Ride Roller Coaster. I rode with Justin while James and Kat rode together. It was awesome. We both picked our favorite song to listen to. We picked the song Demons by Imagine Dragons an since we were both listening to it at the same time it sounded even louder. I then asked him "Hey can we take a picture together on the ride?" "Yeah surrrrree" When the ride took off Justin grabbed my hand and we held on tight to each other. The ride started and we were both screaming like crazy. I tapped him and he knew what i was talking about. I took out my phone and we took the silliest pictures ever. We took one of us screaming our heads off. We took another one of us with super silly faces. It was so much fun. We laughed together the entire ride. Whenever the chorus came on we both sang out loud together. The ride finally ended and when we got off our hair was crazy. We had to take another picture.

When we walked out to our other friends he was holding my hand. Then i realized that Connor and Rose were also holding hands. James and Kat told us what happened and then asked what happen with us. "Im not sure really he just held my hand on the ride and we took some pictures together. We just stayed holding hands. " I answered. Justin then gave me a kiss on the cheek. I blushed so much that my heeks turned into a ruby red rose. Then all six of us walked to the next ride and this time James and Justin rode together while Kat and i rode toether. We rode the kiddiest ride there was just so we could talk to each other.

James and Justin both sat in front of us. Kat and i talked and talked about Justin and i. I told her everything that happened on the Rip Ride Roller Coaster. Then when the ride ended i heard Justin telling James exactly this "Man, i really like her and i felt like today would have been the perfect time." "Obviously it was. She was blushing a lot when you kissed her" James told Justin. Kat and i were sneakly listening to what they were saying. I heard Justin saying so many sweet things about me and i was going crazy inside. He was just so sweet. We all got off the ride and i gave Justin a big kiss on the cheek when we got outside. "What was that for?" he asked. "Just because you are amazing" i replied. "Okay. I'll take a kiss from you anyday" he told me.

We all walked around the park together. We rode on rides until it was finally 1:30 and thats when we decided we had to eat. We all ate the most delicious burgers ever. They were super juicy with tons and tons of flavor. Justin somehow took a picture of me eating my burger and i looked so funny. Justin then got us a bowl of ice cream with whip cream to share. I got whip cream with my finger and put it on his nose. Before he wiped it off he made a silly face and i took a picture. He them put whip cream on his nose again then on mine. He took out his phone and we took a picture together. He sent the picture to me and put it as his wallpaper. We finished eating and just walked around for about a half an hour.

We later on rode on more rides and just laughed and laughed laughed together all day. It was about to be 6:00 so we began to walk back to the bus when we decided to do piggy back rides. Justin gave me a piggy back ride, James gave Kat and piggy back ride, and Connor gave Rose a piggy back ride. The guys didnt mind and as soon as i got on Justin's back i took a picture of us.

We made it to the bus just in time and sat back down in our seats. Since Justin got a little bit of whip cream on his shirt he took off his shirt and changed. I had never noticed before but Justin had a lot of muscle. He had a six pack of abs. He sat back down and the bus started to move. Justin and i got back up and decided with James and Kat to make a fort. We tied our covers together and hung them from the top of the bus and made it like a block off wall so nobody could see in. We were in the back of the bus so it really didnt matter.

We sat back down in our seats and Justin and i listened to Imagine Dragons' album Night Visions. We talked to James, Kat, and Connor for a while. We couldnt talk to Rose though because she fell asleep. James eventually fell asleep, then Connor, and then Kat. Justin and i held hands while listening to music. I fell asleep again and i was even closer to Justin. We were still holding hands and i was hugging his arm. I was nuzzled up next to him. He eventually turned off the music. He let go of my hand and put his arm around me. He later on fell asleep also. I woke up with my legs tucked in and my head on Justin's lap. I got up and drew a mustache on everybody's face. I woke Justin up to show him and he couldnt stop laughing. We later on woke up everybody else and gave them a mirror. None of my friends got mad, they just laughed it off. We then returned back home and packed all of our things up. We got off the bus and waited for our parents to come. We all then went home.

THE END!!! ☁️😝