In Response To 2.12

Kara, Lena, Alex, Maggie, Winn, and James have just finished watching the latest episode of Supergirl.

Alex: Oh.

Lena: My.

Kara: Rao.

Maggie: Lena, before you get angry-

Lena: Angry? Why would I be angry? Just because they made my girlfriend almost kiss that stupid Daxamite piece of trash who is nowhere near good enough for her, you think I'd be angry? 

Winn: Hey! I thought you and Mon-El were getting along!

Lena: We are but- Ugh! 

Kara: Lena, babe, calm down. 

Lena: Calm down? Calm doWN? HOW CAN I CALM DOWN? I LEFT YOUR ENTIRE OFFICE FULL OF DAMN FLOWERS COULD THEY POSSIBLY MISINTERPRET THAT AS SOMETHING PLATONIC? WHAT KIND OF HETERONORMATIVE IDIOTS ARE WRITING THIS???

Winn and James, simultaneously: Uh, I'm gonna go.

James: Good luck with Lena, ladies. *exits*

Winn: *gulps and shuffles anxiously after James*

Maggie: Alright, Luthor, calm down. It wasn't that bad. In fact, it was kind of funny actually. Have you noticed how Melissa looks like she's gonna puke everytime she's around Mon-El's character?

Kara: *half hearted chuckle*

Lena: *still in outrage* That's it. I'm calling Katie. *picks up phone*

Katie: Hello?

Lena: How dare you let them do this? You promised me that Lena would be gay!

Katie: Lena, I'm trying. The only way I could make Lena's character more lesbian would be to have her wear clothes only made out of flannel for the next couple of episodes. 

Lena: Try. harder. 

Kara: *takes phone from Lena* Hi, Katie, it's Kara. 

Katie: So she's really upset?

Kara: Yeah, she's pretty pissed. I'm so sorry to bother you. 

Katie: No worries. This is painful for me to watch, too. You guys have a good night. 

Kara: You too! Tell Melissa that I say hi. 

Katie: Will do! *hangs up phone*

Lena: *pouting in corner*

Kara: *motions for Alex and Maggie to leave* Babe... *squats down next to Lena* It's ok. What the show says doesn't change the fact that I love you. 

Lena: It's still frustrating though. 

Kara: I know. One might even say Super frustrating. 

Lena: *holding back a smile* Why do you have so many bad puns?

Kara: You know you love me.

Lena: You're right, I do. *kisses Kara*

Kara: *kisses Lena back*

Melissa, back in Vancouver: *curled up in a corner, sobbing about the writer's portrayal of Kara*