Chapter one: The meeting💫

"Miya! Come down!" Joe, Miya's brother, shouted from the bottom of the stairs.

Joe is 16... Only a year older than me. He was always out partying that he didn't give a damn about me or my life. In fact, he only ever noticed me was when he wanted to lecture me about my boyfriends...Or that the fact my best friend was gay! Also, he's never really had any close friends since...well, ever! But he surprised me today...

" Miya, I would like you to meet Noah!" Joe's voice sounding exited as he spoke...Noah was lounging on the sofa eating popcorn, whilst watching The Vampire Diaries on Netflix.

"H-hi Noah... Nice to meet you!" My eyes looking him up and down as my jaw dropped open... Noah Parks is the most gorgeous looking man on this planet... His hair is light brown, with a slight quiff to it. It suited him perfectly! I think he noticed me checking him out as he had a sexy smirk on his face. I felt embarrassed as I looked down to my feet.

All night, Joe kept babbling on about how he hated his 'girlfriend', the only reason why he was with her was for the sex. Whilst he was talking, Noah wouldn't stop looking in my direction. God he was gorgeous, his sparkling emerald eyes looked straight into mine as Joe went to the toilet. We sat in a comfortable silence as Joe stood up to go. Suddenly, Noah moved closer to me, reaching out his hand.

As I was reaching out to take it, Noah said "hi, I'm Noah!" His soft, smokey voice filled my ears as my heart began to beat faster and faster. I swear he could hear it too... Whilst gripping his hand,  his smooth skin sent me into a heat flush.

"Hi...I'm Miya." I said softly, removing the hair from my eyes and tucking it behind my ears. I could feel my cheeks begin to heat up. Even though it wasn't cold ... Noah realised that I was shivering and began to remove his jacket. Offering it to me, I kindly accepted his offer and placed the oversized, on me, jacket... On my shoulders. It felt so warm from his body heat... I swear I was going to melt inside.

The jacket was scented with his manly cologne... It smelt amazing, I felt my head sink into the fur, from the inside.  Noah chuckled as I looked up at him.

" Are you warm enough?" Noah asked amused...

"I'm fine...thank you." I shakily answered... As I looked down, I caught a glimpse of his toned muscles, his tight vest showed his abs clearly... I don't know how I couldn't see them before...

I lifted my head to catch him looking at my not so toned body... I began to feel embarrassed as he noticed me watching him... His heavenly eyes looked away as he did his signature sexy smirk. All of a sudden, Joe came bursting through the door, singing along to whatever rap song he was listening to. Noah moved away slightly, making room for my brother to take a seat next to me.

"Are you going to Rachael's party tonight?" Joe asked, looking at me and Noah blankly...

"Yeah...When would I ever miss a party that big?!" Noah exclaimed sarcastically.

Joe chuckled turned his head to face me...

"Only if I can bring Oliver and hitch a ride with you guys..."  I said sarcastically...The guys laughed as my brother agreed.

Miya and Oliver texts:

Me: My brother just said there is a big party tonight... Wanna come?

Me: OLIVER

Oliver: What?

Me: Wanna come?

Oliver: Only if you promise to drink and have fun!

Me: I always have fun!

Oliver: Really? I don't think you do!

Me: WHATEVER!!

As I returned my focus onto the guys, I asked "He's coming... What time  you picking us up?"

"7?" Noah asks, looking at Joe... Joe only nods.

My heart was pounding wildly as I thought about the party tonight... I couldn't wait to have some fun! Not that I don't normally have fun...Well I don't... Actually, I just try and ignore the fact that everyone around me is snogging each other's face off, whilst grinding onto each other! Well... Hopefully, I will be the one doing that tonight.

Hopefully...

I'm so sorry this was such a short chapter! I tried my best as it was
my first ever chapter that I have written...Ever!

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter...Hopefully, the next chapter will be a bit longer! Byeee...!