IMPORTANT

Dear readers,

With great sadness, I have decided to fully put Private Lessons on hold. My chapters were deleted and to be honest, this was full of plot holes and grammatical errors, hence, why I wanted to improve on it. However, I am no longer able to do this and I don't see myself re-writing this book in the near future. 

I want to take this opportunity to thank my loyal fellow readers for waiting patiently, albeit, the disappointing news. But, I do intend to write again, but not just with this book. I don't wish to string along people's hope for having access to this book, maybe it'll be for the best, I'm sorry for disappointing everyone.

I do have other stories that are still up on my platform free for all and I am currently working on a new one. Again, I'm sorry and grateful to everyone.

If I remember correctly, there is still a prequel of this book called Private Wedding and Fated to you, the latter can be read as a stand-alone.

There is also Alpha's dirty secret for those that wishes to read a werewolf genre.

Forbidden a general fiction non-werewolf genre and a sad romance I'm sorry... I love you.

I will not be writing anything werewolf related this year as I would like to focus on trying for other genres, with my recent publication: Beast Master: Lily, it's a thriller/crime based novel. Go check it out and let me know what you think.

Much love,

ThexWallflower