Chapter 1- School

As I awoke from the sound of my alarm clock, I immediately knew it was time for school. It was so hot. Living in New Jersey was like living in a sauna, especially at Summer, like right now. I decided to have a shower. I got undressed and stepped into the hot water, washing every inch of my body. I stepped out after 10 minutes and wrapped a towel around my body. I brushed my teeth and then decided what to wear. Since it was ridiculously hot out, I decided on a black tank top, white high waisted shorts and black vans. I straightened my hazel brown hair, and did a very natural make up look. It was now 7:30, so I still had a half an hour left. I decided to go on my phone. I turned it on and there was 2 miss calls from my best friend, Grayson. I decided to call him back. *one ring* *Two ring*
"Hello?" Grayson said
"Hey gray, sorry I missed your call I was getting ready, whatsup?"
"Nothing really, just wondering if you wanna walk to school with me?" he asked.
"Yeah sure emmm what time is it?" I asked, while glancing at my clock.
"It's 7:45 now, I'll meet you outside in 5" he answered.
"Okay cool, see you then" I said before hanging up. Me and gray have been best friends for the longest time. He gets lots of girls attention, but I know I'm his best friend. That makes me happy.
I decided to walk outside, just as I did, I saw Grayson walking towards me. "Hey Y/N" he said while giving me a hug. "Hey" I said.
We began to walk to school, while talking about what happened over the weekend.
At last we stepped through the school doors.
I always hated Mondays. The weekend never lasts long enough.
As we walked through the halls, all the girls were just staring in amazement at Grayson. It was really nothing new to me, since I hang out with Grayson all the time. We both got our books, and headed to our first class, science.

We took our seats in science. Mine and Graysons table were beside eachother. Just as we sat down, the "popular" girl walked in. Me and Grayson HATED her. Her name was Scarlett. "Look at her" I pointed out to Grayson.
"I know Y/N, she thinks she owns the place" he replies, we both giggle.
"okay class quiet please" Mr. Barren says, and the lesson begins.
I was listening carefully, and taking down notes, but I couldn't help but wonder why Grayson was so sweaty and fidgety. He was constantly turning around and moving A LOT, in his seat. I mean, it was warm, but boy was he sweating. As the next 10 minutes of the class went on, Grayson only got worse. I was about to ask was he okay, when I glanced down at his pants. "Oh" I thought to myself. Grayson has a boner.