"Only You & Me" -JUNGKOOK-

JUNGKOOK P.O.V

I never enjoyed going to school. I didn't speak to anyone , i didn't make friends .. not that i didn't want to but everyone but everyone was acting so fake to one another.

Everyone except from her .. Y/N ..

She is so kind , caring and loving. We have never exchanged words due to the fact that we sit together in class.
Although she tried to get closer to me and make me feel comfortable , i was afraid to let my self in. I believe she understood that and from that day she haven't spoke to me foe not making me feel uncomfortable.

But one day i decided to make the first move ..

JUNGKOOK P.O.V END

Y/N P.O.V

It was a regular day in class and everything was going naturally until i felt someone tapping me on the shoulder. It was Jungkook .He passed me a notebook with a message written on it. A smile appeared on my face when i read it.

Jk : Hello .. Um sorry about the other day , i just keep my distance from people because i've been through some tough situations before..

Y/N : Its ok . Not everyone is comfortable with other people.

JK : I know .. but i wanna start over !
How about we meet at this dog cafe , two blocks away from here ?

Y/N : I would love to !

JK : Awesome see you there !

STILL Y/N's P.O.V

After that little note conversation we had i felt even more happier ! I couldn't wait for school to end and go meet him at the cafe !
But wait .. what is this weird feeling in my stomach ? .. Am i sick ? .. Am i having a stomach ache ?
No .. it doesn't feel that way .. it feels .. like i have thousands of butterflies flying inside my stomach ..

it feels .. wonderful ..

Am i already falling for him .. ?

Y/N P.O.V END

JK P.O.V

School finally ended ! I put the stuff i didn't need to carry in my locker and headed to the dog cafe.

Finally i arrived to the cafe.

Everything was so peaceful. Little bogs playing here and there , couples and friends having there coffee while happy faces and laughter filled the room.

It felt so nice being in a place filed with happiness.
But i felt even more happy when i realized that i was going to meet a very beautiful girl here any minute !

I left my school bag in an empty table i found in the balcony since the weather was really nice and warm , and i grabbed my wallet and went inside to order some coffee for me and Y/N.

JK : Hmm .. will she drink Americano ?
I think she will ..

I thought before ordering.

JK : Two Americano please.

I said to the lady in front of me and i waited patiently for my order to be done.
Finally my order was ready , i paid for both of us and headed to the table outside.

Suddenly i was starting go feel nervous.

I took a sip from my coffee.

Then a dog approached me and from the way he was moving his tail the only thing he wanted to do was to play with someone.