Relieving stress

It was a normal night in the thneed factory, sewing machines were working away in some rooms and people in others. You just finished working through papers for your boss and had one thing on your mind.. "Onceler". The name echoed in your head making you smirk as you walked down the long narrow hallway to his office. Passing his mother on your way, "Hey Isabella" you smile with a small wave. She looked up from her desk and pushed her glasses up on her face exchanging the greeting. Although you hated her for all of the things she put oncie through, you still have to be kind to your fellow workers. Once you reach the doors you see the twins guarding it securely. They look you up and down, admiring your outfit, which consisted of a long blue shirt and black thigh high socks, everyone assumed you were wearing shorts underneath. But you were only wearing a g string. You had one intention and one intention only. You were going to fuck the onceler. "He's busy" one of the twins say professionally. "Oh shut up you dimwit" you roll your eyes and push them out of the way. After knowing those two idiots for years you've gotten used to their stupidness. You place your hands on the golden door knobs and hesitate for a few seconds, after taking a deep breath you push the doors open to see the man himself sitting at his desk, surrounded by papers and bills. He looked stressed and indeed busy. He was working hard at signing papers. "Bret for the last time I'm fucking busy" he groaned slamming his fist down on the table, hard. "Uh sorry, mr onceler.. I should've knocked" you stutter nervously. "He's so hot when he's mad" you think to yourself. He looks up confused for a second but he was instantly filled with joy at the sight of his favourite secretary. "Ah, y/n. I'm sorry I thought you were Bret or Jet. They've been annoying me all day" he sighs then stands up from his desk, crossing his arms to seem intimidating. "How may I help you?" He asks with a wide smile on his face. You could tell he was extremely stressed out though, after all this time of working for him you catch on to these little things. "Well you seemed stressed so I thought I'd help and.. relieve some of it" you smirk while taking a few steps forward, grabbing papers and leaning over his desk, intentionally putting your ass against his crotch. "Oh and how do you plan to do that?" He whispers in your ear with a smirk. You can tell that he's catching on. "Oh any way you want me to mr onceler" you reply looking innocent, grinding against him slightly. You feel a sudden shock of pain as he intertwines his fingers in your hair and pulls it back. "Oh you're a dirty little slut aren't you?" He chuckles as he bites his lip and pulls your head back. "I might be" you mumble. "Oh really? Beg" he orders. "What?" You ask slightly confused as to what he's asking. "I said beg!" He orders more harshly this time, pulling your hair harder. You moan at the pain and swallow nervously before following your orders. "Please onceler fuck me please." You can tell this pleases him because you can feel him getting harder and harder with every thing you say. As you repeat your requests he runs a hand across your leg, caressing your thighs with his soft green gloves, which were made of thneed material. Without warning he grabs harshly on your leg, flipping you over so you're facing him. He grabs you by the collar of your shirt and pulls your face up to his. Before you can even think, your lips are intertwined and you're running your hands through his hair. He grabs the brim of your shirt and pulls it over your head, only breaking the kiss for a moment. He pulls away again leaving you practically craving him. He orders for you to stand, which you happily do, he smiles down at you. Almost like an evil grin. You feel a sudden hand caressing your inner thigh again. Within seconds he had your panties off and thrown on the floor. He pushes you down hard on your back against his desk. He was ruthless. You didn't even know what you were in for. A few seconds later his pants were off, revealing his massive cock. This was some wiggins stuff you'd never seen before. You smirk at the thought of what was to come. He pins you down harshly against the cold desk. "Let's get started" he smirks while entering you. The sudden feeling of pain and pleasure fills your body. "Fuck me mr onceler!" You scream out loudly, completely forgetting about his family that work outside the door. He starts pounding into you harshly. The pain instantly changed to pleasure and you couldn't help but moan. Suddenly his green gloves were covering your mouth. He leaned in close to your ear from behind and whispered "moan all you want it's never gonna stop". He started going harder and harder. Still covering your mouth. Breathing was hard, but it was all worth it. You moaned loudly into his hands, whimpering a few times. "Don't stop please don't stop" you quiver digging your nails into his back. "Oh believe me I don't plan to" he smirks. He begins kissing down your body, leaving bites on your neck and scratches on your thighs. You grind against him lightly, adding to the friction. "Ride me" he moans, leaning back. You do as your told and ride him. You like the sounds of him moaning, the feeling was amazing. He finally let go of your mouth and you exhaled loudly, finally being able to breath. His head falls back in pleasure as you ride him. "I'm so close" he moans, barely being able to say it through his heavy breathing. He starts pounding into you again, taking complete control. You squeezed your legs harder around him as you felt yourself getting close to climax. He knew exactly what this meant and began going harder and faster than he did before, you didn't even think it was possible. "Oncie I'm gonna-" you start to say but the feeling of complete pleasure takes over your body. "Call me Greedler" he demands making you scratch harder down his back. He moans loudly showing you that he was close too. You both cum at the same time, and man oh man was it the best damn orgasm of your life. After a few seconds he pulls out and hovers on top of you catching his breath. You were both sweating like crazy and could barely breath. Before you could even think someone suddenly bursts through the door "HEY BEAN POLE I NEED TO TALK WITH YO-" you jerk your head quickly to the side to see the guardian of the forest standing shocked in the door way. "Fuck moustache haven't you ever heard of knocking!?" The onceler exclaims loudly as you both scramble to cover yourselves. "I don't even want to know what was going on in here but once you're finished come talk to me" he cringes. "I've got my eye on you" he glares as the doors close. "So uh.. any less stressed?" You giggle weakly, pulling your panties back on  "Oh believe me, I don't think I'm gonna be stressed ever again"