Samantha and Jasper (1st of the werewolf mates series.)

Chapter 1

Samantha’s P.O.V.

I smiled it the window as I saw the greenery go by. I was amazed that a place like Kentucky could have a Forrest this vast. I was shocked as mom and I made our way down the winding road in the Forrest. We arrived at a huge house at the middle of the Forrest. It was a beautiful sight there were trees surrounding the house and kids playing in the front and it looked like they were having fun. My mom pulled the car to a stop and we got out. I was hit with many different scents as the wind blew by and as I was looking at the house two people stepped out of the house and I knew right away because of how powerful they felt they were the Alpha and Luna.

Now before we get into anything else I should start out by saying my name is Samantha. I'm 16 years old a junior in high school and I'm a werewolf.  I have beautiful long brown hair that reaches down to my waist and golden brown eyes. I am 5"5' and I am sorta overweight,But I am strong. My mom and I moved from Wyoming because our pack was slaughtered by rouges. We lost everyone, including my brother and father. It took us a full year to come back to life and start our journey here. Mom is the sister of the Luna at this pack and they offered to take us in and give us a home.

When we walked up to the porch the Luna came running down and hugged my mom tightly before looking my way and pulling me into a hug. I had no idea who she was because my mom never talked about her but I could tell they were related. They both had blond hair that was shoulder length and bright blue eyes. They both were stunning. The Alpha then came down and hugged us both before saying

"Welcome Kathy and Samantha. I'm so sorry about your pack and I hope you will feel welcome here. I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say you are family and we will always be here for you if you need us. " and lead us into the pack house. The inside was so much bigger than ours ever was. I was so shocked and grabbed my moms hand and squeezed.

We were getting the tour when I smelt an amazing smell. It smelt like cinnamon, bananas, and honey. I took my hand away from my mom and followed the scent. It led me to a room and when I opened the door my heart broke into a million pieces. There was my mate kissing someone else. I ran from the door before they could see me. I was heart broken I felt like my world just crashed down and I had nothing.

My mom was waiting for me by a door and I was assuming it was my room. She noticed my eyes that were filled with tears and asked

"Honey what's wrong?"

"I found my mate but he was kissing another girl!" I cried and slipped to the floor but then decided I would be strong and stood up asking "is this my room?"

"Yes this is your room. Honey are you going to be okay?" My mom said. I could see the worry in here eyes

"Yes I'm fine. Thanks for waiting for me. I think I'm going to get some rest. It's been a long drive. "

"Alright just remember you have to start school tomorrow!"

“Yeah I remembered.” I replied before closing my door.

I wasn’t looking forward to tomorrow because I’m pretty sure my mate will be going to my school and that girl might also be there. Just great. I got ready for bed and laid down to sleep. The last thing I thought of before I went to sleep was my mate and he was kissing someone who wasn’t me.

The next morning I woke up with tear stains down my cheeks and I knew then that I had been crying in my sleep and it was his entire fault. I didn’t even know his name and I had cried over him. I felt so mad at myself that I let him get to me. I got up out of bed and looked at myself in the mirror. I saw my eyes harden and I was glad. I knew nothing would get to me. I got ready for the new school day and headed downstairs to where hopefully the kitchen was.

I heard voices coming from a room so I decided I would go see. Everyone was at the table and what shocked me was that my mate had the same girl on his lap. I ran from the room then deciding that I didn’t want breakfast after all. I was pulled into a room by a tingling feeling coming from an arm. When I looked to see who it was all I heard was “I jasper reject Samantha as my mate.” And then the tingles were gone.

I was so heart broken, I could feel my heart be split apart and screamed. I couldn’t believe the pain I was in. It felt like my soul was ripped from my body and I had nothing to live for and then the world went black. I couldn't hear anything and couldnt see and I wasn't in pain. I knew that I was gonna die.

~~~~A/N~~~~~

Okay so I just started this book for school and thought it would be fun to try so I hope you enjoy it. I will try to post every few day! thanks

Lovelyrose