Bumping into a guy

You woke up in the morning and do your morning routine.. one of your morning routine is to jog at the park nearby your house.You are alone at home and you are unemployed. Your Mom and Dad are working overseas for a Long time and your brother Is in army,you decided to work after your brother came back from army.

You were jogging

You wanted to take out your phone while jogging but suddenly, you bumped into someone,it's a guy..... You quickly look up at him since his taller than you

You: I'm sor-

You stopped talking when you saw his face.. then, you started to admire his face for a Long time  and seeing him wiping his sweat all over his face with the towel and he standing in front of you waiting for you to continue what you were saying but he said first.

His words made you come back to reality

You: O-oh.. I'm sorry

You blushed

You quickly walked away not wanting him to see your face blushing..

The guy: That girl seems familiar

You reached home,you took a shower and jump on your bed and start playing with your phone.

While you were playing with your phone,you realised that there is a guy is staring at you next door from the window more like stalking but you couldn't see him clearly as his house and yours are a bit far from each other.

You decided to ignore it but....it keep happening within these four days. You can't take it anymore so you decided to mad at that guy. You go to his house and you are standing in front the door of the entrance and knock the door loudly and hardly so that the guy will get irritated with the noise... As the door open revealing the guy...

Your heart soften when you see the guy💖