The Start...

Hey my name is Caitlin. I have my two best friends Riley and Danielle. Now yes I know there is only two of us but before we get too the present or the future, let's go to the past about my meeting and all that.

****flashback****

OK this is my first year at this school... I am in the sixth grade and I am kinda the new girl at lease of now in my class. So I ride the bus and I truly love it...NOT...

This is about my fifth to sixth week going to this school and then again I have a crush and I have people with crushes on me including Landon, Caden and DJ. Which all go to my school.

Then while I'm getting use to my school this boy Landon, comes up to me an asked me out so I say yes and all that. Then about 4 days into the relationship he asked me to bring a ball to the line so he could walk with me and while walking with me he grabbed my hand by I snatched it away and then he follow me and sit beside me and tries to hold my hand again but I whispered in his ear "Not right now BC I just don't like the felling for now and he said OK and left it at that... We broke up at 1 month and 1 day.

Then next person was DJ and he just kept on and on but every time he asked I said repeatedly "No" he still didn't get it and kept asking.

Then Caden asked me out and trust me I liked him a lot but he was just another stop in the road. He tried to hold my hand... Said "I love you Caitlin" out loud to embarrassed me in front of everyone... We broke up at 5 months and something and then he went out with the slut Autumn broke up with her after 1 day asked me back out I dated him for 1 week and broke up again he got BACK together with Autumn and for now he was still dating her and lost his virginity with her in the schools bathroom and yea like I knew he thought I would take him back...FUCK YOU BITCH... Was my words for him. And her...

****end of flashback****

So yea my life is full of surprises lol and I love it... So to get to reality for now... Well I am the head cheerleader I am in the 10th grade and have straight A's and will keep it that way... Well my friends Riley and Danielle are cheerleaders to...with me... BCFEIML- best crazy friends ever in my life... So yea we cool other than Autumn trying to fit in with us which she ain't. So I ain't told you about my friend who's a guy yet have I well let me get to it...

Hovey he is my best boy friend ever (not like my hold hands and kiss boy friend). He got all A's and well he is tall and very very strong and can hurt someone with a touch. Lol. But true. He is a football player and well I cheer at all of his games and after them either winning or loosing picks me up and pits me on his shoulders unexpectedly.

I do like him as a boyfriend but then again he is not all that into me and well he kinda a player\cheater.

And well that's my life until now..............

Hey guys I hope you like it so far tell me how I can make it better it my first book and well I work on it when I can so enjoy and will have new parts hopefully every other day I will at lease try to... Lol I am a good student and have to keep my grades up!!!!