Chapter 1

"Alice! Come here and give a beer!" My now drunk mother said.

I followed the order and got her one, just to be hit the the empty one for being late, getting the other one.

"Your worthless! Why don't you just kill your self? It'll put the rest of the world at peace!" My mom said slapping me.

I'm used to getting treated like this it's the same at school. I just ignore everyone, and when I get home from school, I get my blades. Yep you heard me my blades, as razor blades.

"Go to sleep and then when you get up, go straight to school!" My mom said kicking me in the stomach.

Now that didn't hurt. Of course I had to do what she said. I went upstairs and changed into an over sized t-shirt. I got my phone and put my head phones in, and played "Someone Told Me" by "The Killers".

"Hey stupid did you mess with my makeup?!" My twin Gabriel screamed.

"No I would never mess with that stuff, why would you ask me?!" I yelled back at her.

"Both of you down stairs now!" Our drunk mother said.

Once we were downstairs Gabriel was sent back up stairs. Lucky person!

"Now you'll get what you need to not mess with Gabby's stuff!" My mother yelled as the punches me in the stomach, weakly twice. I've noticed your more weak when your drunk. Honestly it didn't hurt, but I had to act like it did.

She sent another blow to my legs, I heard a snap. I knew they weren't broken they just popped. I'm double jointed like everywhere, so it's pretty hard to break my bones. I'm thankful for that.

"Now go up stairs! Your not getting breakfast in the morning!" My mom yelled as I ran up.

I made my way to the bathroom in my bedroom. Gabby didn't want to share a bathroom with me, so I got my own. I'm actually quite thankful for that.

Once I got into there. I ran the water and stripped, got my blades and hopped in. I made fresh cuts up my arm. I couldn't feel the pain anymore.

Once I was done I washed the clean cuts from the blood. Drained the bloody water and got into another oversized t-shirt.

Ok let me finally introduce myself. My name is Alice Kalean Jefferson. I look nothing like my family and twin. I like BVB, The Killers, Falling In Reverse, you name it. Now let's go to sleep, because I'm done explaining myself tonight. I'll do it later in the morning.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

In the morning I got in the showed, an did everything. Put on a BVB t-shirt. Combat boots, and some ripped black jeans.

Gabby's popular, while in the outcast of the school.

"Come on your gonna make up late!" Gabby yelled.

"In coming!" I yelled back.

Ok back to explaining, I cut when I'm sad or depressed and I weigh 87 pounds. I barely eat thanks to my mom. My dads barely home to see what mom does to me. I'm going to a BVB concert this weekend. I have to sneak out because my mom, doesn't want we to come.

"Let's go twin!" Gabby yelled from the end of the stairs.

I put on my two chokers: a pearl, and a mood changing one, on. I ran downstairs.  We got outside of the door, and went over to our own cars. Yes I drive even though I'm 15. I look like I'm 17 because of my height though, so I get by with no problem. No so much my twin though. She has to call me a lot to bail her out.

When we arrived at school Gabby ran to her friends. They were the most popular people ever. I got scowled at and pushed. Yes people do hate me, but I do have one friend. His name is Damien. He's been through a lot with me. He's going to the concert with me also.

My first class is History, which has Damien, and Gabby and her minions  also. History is really boring to me. When we got in there I pulled out my phone and listened to BVB. It's an amazing band what can I say. I listened to "In The End" my favorite song by them.

"Ok class we are having a free day today, don't get to loud though." Our teacher said as she sat down.

Blake and his friends came over to me. Probably to make fun of me again.

"Hey Alice from wonderland. He have a new student that can bully you." He said smirking.

"Ok, so should I care?" I asked annoyed.

"Yes you should actually, his name is Caleb." Blake said pointing to I guess Caleb.

"Eh" I said while shrugging. Still listening to BVB.

I felled something taking my phone. I punched to person in the nose hearing a crunch.

"I'm so sorry!" I yelled coming to the person. I recognized him as Jake one of Blakes friends.

"It's ok just don't let it happen again." He said while smiling.

"Thank you Jake!" I said while getting a tissue.

"Miss Jake needs to go to the nurses office!" I yelled over to the teacher, who was probably email people.

She looked up and nodded. I got another tissue and gave it to Jake fore him to use.

"Thank you Alice." He said kindly.

"Here I'll walk you to the office." I offered nicely.

"Ok thank you again Alice." He said waking to the door with me in front of home.

"It's not problem it's the most I can do."I said leading the way.

You see Jake is still kind of new here. He doesn't know where the nurses office is yet, so of course since I hurt him, I have to walk him to the office. It was all the way to the other building though.

We got there and I dropped off Jake. The rest of the day went by like a blur to lunch.

I got into line and before I grabbed my tray, I got tripped by the one and only Caleb. Except he looked guilty while everyone around watched and laughed. Even the lunch ladies laughed! That's how much I'm hated at this school, but I'm used to it I get up and get my tray and run outside, while not dropping my stuff.

I sat down under a tree outside of the school. I started eating, but I saw a shadow come over me. I turned over and saw Caleb looking worried.

"Hey I'm sorry I tripped you." He said scratching the back of his beck.

"No your not so go away" I said coldly.

He was taken aback with my works. So was I. Then Jake came over smiling.

"Thank you Alice for taking me to the nurses office." He said smiling.

"Your welcome Jake" I said returning the smile.

"Caleb why don't you just leave." I said sighing.

Jake cocked and eyebrow up at Caleb. You see Jake saw Caleb trip me. Jake is really nice to me, he doesn't care about the popularity as much as other people do. That's good so I actually have a half-friend that kind of popular.

"Yeah Caleb just leave." Said Jake sitting down next to my left.

"Fine but I am sorry I tripped you." He said guilty written all over his face.