*~Chapter 1~*

Phwoo~

Hey, do you remember? Do you remember when we met? We were only about four at the time. I remember so... so clearly. It was raining, I ran away. I heard the splashing of the puddles as I rushed through. I wanted to cry. I really, really wanted to cry, and just when I got ready to, there you were. Sitting by a tree, doing just what I tried my best not to do. The streets were full and you were in plain view, but no one stopped to help or to see what was wrong. Some stopped just to look at you and talk. Others did just that, but without giving you a second glance.

I was the first to approach you. I was the first to place a hand on you're shoulder and ask you what's wrong. We got to some shelter and out of the rain. You told me you were alone. I wondered why the people shunned you like they did. I, however, knew right then and there, that you were somewhat like me. Alone. Hurting. I could feel your pain washing over me, that's why I knew, I couldn't tell you. My first friend, I didn't want to upset you. So I endured until I could see you again.

~Time Skip to a Few Years Later~

We high fived as we finished up "Hey, what're you two doing up there?!" a musky voice called to us "not again! Reven! Naruto!" we laughed as we put our gears in motion and jumped from building to building trying to escape the Jonin chasing after us. We stood by a fence and pulled a camo sheet over us. We had to stay as quiet as possible until we heard them pass. We pulled down the sheet and checked. We laughed "Suckers!" Naruto cheered "that was too easy." I boasted.

"Oh yeah?!" a voice screamed from behind, causing us to jump. "Oh...It's you." I said displeased "Iruka sensei? When'd you get there?" Naruto asked him and he tied us up after saying we should be in class. That's so rude! Who ties up their students for no reason...? Though, I wonder if that had anything to do with us trying to run away as soon as he said the word class... Hmm, oh well.

He dragged us back and put us in front of the class just like that "the two of you have failed the graduation test twice already but tomorrow you've got another shot and you're still messing up." Naruto snubbed him and one of those funny looking veins you'd see on an anime or something popped onto Iruka sensei's face as I said "Mhm mhm."

"Did you even hear what I just said Reven"

"Yeah, yeah. You said blah blah, blabity blah, chicken, blah, ramen, blah, blah. You two" I looked him in the eye with a smug grin as the room burst into laughs. "That's it, because of your screw ups, everyone's gonna review the transformation jutsu!" the class suddenly went from a bundle of laughs to a room of groans.

Everyone lined up in front and first up was Sakura one of the many, many annoying fan girls in this class. "Sakura Haruno here, Lets go! Transformation Jutsu!" she preformed the hand signs and transformed into Iruka Sensei. He marked her off and she stepped to the side and turned around to fan girl "I did it. Hey, Sasuke, did you see that?" Next up was Sasuke, the one every girl fawns over, except for me at least, number one rookie and has a mutual feeling of hate for Naruto. He didn't say anything. He just did the hand signs and transformed into Iruka sensei as well. He was marked off and next was Naruto. "You got this, bud. Give it your all!" I cheered for him and he gave one of his evil grins before stepping up. I had a feeling I knew what was coming.

"Transform!" he shouted and with a puff of smoke he turned into a naked girl with pigtails. Iruka sensei flipped. He fell backwards with a massive nosebleed. I fell on the floor laughing and my stomach started to hurt. "Ha, Ha, I got you sensei, that was my sexy jutsu."

"Cut the stupid tricks! This is your last warning!" I was still laughing as class ended. We were forced to go back to the monument with the previous Hokage. The first, second, ours and the fourth. We had to clean up the art we made on the Hokage faces and our sensei was in charge of watching us. We scrubbed the paint off of the stone monument as Iruka sensei said "you're not going home until you've cleaned off every single drop of paint." We stopped to look at him.