Prolouge

Nothing changes after a few years. You've become matured and still a Tomboy girl. It was winter at (country name) and it was your favourite season of all. You exhaled your breathed as water vapor started to created.

"Welcome home winter,"

"Really (F/N) I never thought you are like that?" One of your friend questioned you and you kept a blank face.

"It's none of your bussiness idiot,"

Suddenly, your phone begin to ring. You quickly took it out and saw a common name at the screen. You're not surprised.

Yuri Plisetsky
"Who's that?" Questioned your friend again.
You replied with an irritated face.

"I've already said none of you bussiness!"

Why did Yurio called you at this time? Isn't it odd I meant today is his big day. He will be competing for russians males skaters. Well his already grown up and nothing change about him. He's still the Yurio you know.

-few days past by-

"I've decided to visit the trio at Japan," you blankly stated while you friends look at you akwardly and surprsingly.

"W-what are you serious!!! You're kidding me right! And who the heck is trio!!!"

"My friend,"

They didn't mind at all unless they like it. So you went to the airport by taxi. It is kinda sad that none of your friends want to accompanied you but you didn't care. You were about too close your eyes but you had arrived at the airport. 'How fast' you thought. Then you asked the driver number because that fast ride it amazed you.

"Japan here I come!!! Trio wait for me!!!"