How It Works & Rules

Welcome to my cover shop!

I like to make random covers in my free time, so I thought it'd be more meaningful to start a cover shop.

If you've never really have seen a cover shop or need a refresher, here's how it works:

1. There are rules below in which you must be following before you request a cover.

2. The next chapter will have a form in which you will fill out all the details (make sure you have as many details as possible if you want the perfect cover)

3. Then you wait. I'll try to get the covers to you as soon as possible but the more complex ones take time.

4. After you get your cover, you can use it for your book, and make sure that when you publish it you're following the rules.

Pretty simple, right?

Rules:

1. When publishing the book, include me in the description for making your cover. That way if people like the cover they can request covers at my shop! It'd be even better if you can tag me in the prologue or the first chapter.

2. Please be sure that you will use the cover, I don't want my work going to waste.

3. If you already requested a cover from a different shop, don't request another one for the same exact book on this one. Their working really hard on making yours and so am I.

4. If you don't like your cover, that's fine! You have a total of three requests for one book. No more than three. You can always request another one for one of your other books!

5. Don't take credit for the cover yourself. I swear to god if someone does this.

Just so I know that you guys read the rules, comment the password "purple pineapples" on your form. I won't accept any without the code.

And I guess that's pretty much it.

xoxo