I dare you to

"You'll never beat me, you know that Phil" Dan said as he nudges Phil.
"One day I will" Phil replied while nudging Dan back.
"Oh will you now"
"Yes, yes I will"
"And when will that be Phil"
"Well Dan, that will be when I figure out your secret to winning this game every time"
"Well good luck with that, there is no secret. You just suck at this game"
Phil shoves Dan and then starts tickling him until they hear a knock on Dans door, it was his mum.
"Dinners ready boys" she says through the door.
They both look at each other and then race downstairs because they were having spaghetti and meat balls tonight, one of their absolute favourites. They both sit down and start to eat their dinner.
"This is really good Julie" Phil says with a mouth full of spaghetti.
"Thank you Phil, I'm glad you enjoy it" Dans mum says.
Dan is concentrating on how delicious it was to even make a comment.
*********
"Me and Phil are gonna go up to my room now to watch a movie!" dan shouted to his mum who was in the kitchen doing the dishes.
"Ok, don't stay up too late, it's a school night, and no funny business!" Dans mum shouted through to them laughing, she knew both Dan and Phil were gay and couldn't help her self to embarrass her son.
"MUM, me and Phil aren't together. Jeez!"
"Yeh, I know honey. Just don't stay up too late"
"Ok, we won't"
Phil was staying for a sleepover tonight because his parents went to a concert and hated the feeling of Phil being alone in the house. Phil didn't mind though because he loves sleeping over at Dans.
"Oh no all my plans are ruined" Phil said sarcastically as they entered Dans room.
"Plans?" Dan asked
"Yeah, I was hoping to get up to some funny business"
Dan and Phil always make sexual jokes to each other.
"Ha ha, Phil you're so funny"
"I know, I know."

*The next day*

"PHIL ITS 7 O'CLOCK GET UP" Dan said panicking.
"Shit" Phil said
The school bus comes at 07:15 which meant they only had a few minutes to get ready and have breakfast.
Phil got out of Dans bed got his school clothes and rushed to Dans ensuitee bathroom to get changed as Dan got changed in room. Phil quickly brushed his teeth and sorted his hair out and when he came out of the bathroom Dan rushed in and brushed his teeth and straightened his hair because it was really curly. Phil liked it when Dan just kept his natural hair but Dan straightens his hair anyway. They both had a bowl of Frosties and ran out of Dans house saying bye to his mum as they left.
"COME ON PHIL, RUNNNN!" Dan shouted to Phil.
"OK, IM COMING" Phil shouted back
They joined the other people from their school who were waiting for the bus. They were surprised that they actually made it. About 10 seconds after they got to the bus stop, the bus came and they all got on.

*Lunch*

Dan and Phil were outside playing dares with their friends Chris, Pj, Louise and Zoë.
"Ok my turn" Louise said excitedly.
"Ok, who you gonna pick" Chris asked
"Phil" Louise replied to Chris' question
"Ok, what will it be then Lou" Phil asked
Louise sat thinking for a few seconds then her eyes lit up
"Ok I've got it, Phil I dare you to kiss Dan"
"I'm not sure if that's a good idea" Dan said
"Well, we'll just call you chickens for the rest of your lives then" Pj said
"Ugh, I just don't thi-" Dan was cut off by Phil grabbing his face and pulling into a kiss. It lasted for about 15 seconds until Phil pulled away. They turned around to see their four friends with their mouths hung open in shock.
"Well that's what you asked for, wasn't it?" Phil asked
"Well yeah, but I wasn't expecting you to actually do it" Louise said still in shock
"Can we just forget it happened and move on" Dan said looking at everyone in the circle
"Ok" they all said in sync

*Dans house*

"So, you kissed me" Dan said as they got up to Dans bedroom
"Yeh, yeh I did. I'm so sorry"
"No it's ok, if I'm not lying I enjoyed it"
"You did?"
"Yeh"
"I did, too"
They both smiled and looked at each other, then Phil asked
"Can I kiss you again?"
"I don't see why not"
Phil sat beside Dan on his bed and then leaned in so their lips were just 3cm away form each other. Dan looked into Phils sparkling blue eyes and then attached their lips. The kiss lasted for a long time. They detached and gasped for air.
After they caught their breath Dan pushed Phil pack on his bed and then got on top of Phil straddling him. He leaned down and started to kiss Phils neck.
"Dan I-" Phil held back a small moan. Luckily Dans mum wasn't home so she couldn't hear what was going on.
"Do you want me to stop?" Dan asked
"No, keep going"
Dan continued to kiss Phil neck then made his way up to his lips. They stopped kissing for a few seconds so they could take their shirts off. Dan continued go to kiss Phil making his way to the top of Phils jeans unbuttoning them and then pulling them off and his own after. Soon they were both in their boxers and Phil flipped Dan over so they switched places. Phil was kissing Dans neck all over until he found a spot and starting sucking that left a dark purple mark on Dans neck. Dan let out a loud moan and then they suddenly heard Dans front door open. His mum was home.
"SHIT!" They said in sync
They both quickly put their clothes back on and 10 seconds later Dans mum comes in the room.
"Everything ok boys?"
"Yep" they said in sync
She was about to leave when she saw something Dans neck and started to question him
"Dan is that a hickey, where did they come from"
"Um- I, I"
"Is that from Phil" she asked with a smile on her face. They both looked down at the floor their faces the colour of a tomato.
"It is isn't it" she said excitedly
"Uh, yeh"
"Ok then boys I'll leave you alone, sorry I walked in"
She left and they turned around to look at each other and then burst out laughing.