I

Peter Pan entered Henry's dorm underneath Hook's ship. He stared down at the boy, Henry took a few moments to recollect himself and to stare idly at Pan. Pan's head turned around as if Henry wasn't there for a moment, before turning back to stare him straight into his eyes.

"What are you doing...?" Henry asked cautiously. He sat up in the comforters and shuffled towards the wall, the rustling of the fabric writhed beneath his body.

"I wanted your heart." Pan answered. "But your mother took it away from me, left me for dead, her mistake," He cockily added on.

His hand immediately sprung forward toward Henry's chest, his fingers uncurled like a heinous monster. He was prepared to snatch the beating organ of the truest believer out of the truest believer's chest himself, though his hand was reflected. Pan's hand recoiled in a sting of slight pain.

"Oh, how clever..." He remarked, growing a devious grin on his face. Pan repositioned himself to be behind Henry, he threw his hands forward towards his back and began pulling against Henry's physical being.

"What are you doing?" Henry shouted, feeling himself be ripped from his body. His shadow wrangled in Pan's grasps, gasping for air, Henry himself paralyzed. Though, he still thrashed around.

There were the sounds of a loud thumping coming down from the stairs, Rumplestiltskin appeared into view. He carried Pandora's box safely in his hands, he swiftly opened it up. Pan glimpsed over his shoulder to see the fog begin to absorb his legs, his legs evaporating.

He thought fast, turning his head forward. His iris' gleamed with a strange light that was barely visible, or not at all visible to anyone else in the room. Henry's did the same a few seconds straight afterwards, his expression changed to something more distant. As Pan recollected himself, he suddenly looked frightened and bewildered. He looked around the room, seeing everything from Pan's perspective, he began to panic.

"No!" Pan shouted. He could no longer grip on the shadow any longer and let go, feeling himself slip into the box which now imprisoned him.

Henry's breath hitched and his nostrils flared in stale fear. Regina rushed into the room, her hands embraced her son's cheeks abruptly. She had the look of being terrified on her face, in sorrow if something would happen to her son.

"Henry? Henry! Oh, no, Henry.." She mustered out between her lips painted with maroon.

"It's okay, I'm okay..." Henry responded to her, trying to ease her worries. His breathing calmed as Regina's words of concern began to silence. Rumplestiltskin spoke from behind them, his grip on Pandora's Box growing tighter.

"He's a strong boy, Regina. You raised him well." He said. Regina looked over her shoulder to face Rumplestiltskin for a split moment, before then looking back to her son. She embraced him one more time.

Mary Margaret and David closed the doors to their vehicle, Emma doing the same for her yellow Beetle car, Rumple walking out with Belle along his side. Emma wore her signature coat, carrying a small firearm the equivalent of a pistol with her. Rumple held his cane with Pandora's Box in his hand. Emma had convinced the Dark One that they should release Peter Pan, due to one of her hunches.

"There's no magic beyond the town line. If we release Pan outside of Storybrooke, he will be powerless to fight back." Rumple said, approaching the red line alongside Emma. Emma stopped in front of Rumple.

"No, I'm going." She intruded.

"I can still cross the town line and retain my memories." He responded, staring at the Sheriff. He began to walk forward again, before Emma held her arm out, the firearm.