1

Love filled the air as happy couples celebrated, sweet treats and bears were given, women holding a bouquet of roses were a common site to see and everyone seemed jubilant. Yes, its valentine's day, a day where you celebrate love.

(Y/n) covered herself with a blanket, sitting at her desk near the window. Valentine's Day wasn't special for (y/n), she had no lover or friends to celebrate with...mostly because they have lovers of their own.

You looked out the window, watching Natsu, being careful not to be seen.

He was talking to Lucy holding a dozen roses with a little surprise behind his back as he nervously glanced at you every time he had a chance. He was a nervous wreck. I mean, he looked like he didnt know what to say. You looked him in his eyes, giving him a reassuring smile as you gave him the thumbs up and mouthed,”Go on. You'll be fine, just tell her how you feel." He slightly nodded and turned towards Lucy as he began to say something you couldn't make out. Natsu gave Lucy a bouquet of roses and a teddy bear holding a heartshaped box fill with sweet treats. She smiled and exclaimed something with delight before hugging him in glee. Natsu happily embraced her then looked at you and lipped ''Thank you.''

They pulled apart and started kissing, signalling you to look away.  You closed the curtains and headed towards your bed.

You have to admit, seeing all these happy couples made you a bit sad and lonely.

You sat on your bed and played on your phone. A few moments later you received an anonymous text message from an unknown number.

"Meet me at the Love and Lucky Cafe -your secret admirer' it read.

'Who's this?' you replied but they didn't respond so you decided to call the number.

"Please leave a message for-" you ended the call tried again with no luck.

'Maybe I should go but what if this person is a rapist? Or worse a murderer! How did they get my number?' you asked yourself. 'Maybe i should go just to find out' After five minutes of debating if you should go, you decided to follow your gut feeling and left. You had a hunch on who it was, but you weren't sure if he was that type of guy.

Before you knew it, you arrived. 'Welp that was fast' you thought. As you stepped inside, your eyes automatically landed on a certain spiky haired boy with onyx eyes. He was wearing a black hoodie with the sleeves rolled up, a pair of dark blue jeans and black converse. He then looked at you and smiled, signalling for you to go sit with him. You blushed a bit.

Who would have know he was into romantic gestures?

You walked over and sat in front of him. "Its nice to see you again, Gray" you said. "It's nice to see you too, (y/n)." "I didnt know you were this kind of guy" you said. "what do you mean?" he asked confused. "You were the one who sent me the message, right? You have my phone number so why didnt you just call?" you explained. "What message? I don't recall sending you a message." he put a finger on his chin. "Oh then if it wasnt you-" you said a little dissapointed, "who could it be?" You looked around and spotted Loke with a group of girls. 'Maybe...nah he likes Lucy...' you felt sorry for him. "May I take a look at your phone?" he said in a more demanding then questioning voice before holding his hand out. You hesitated for a bit before doing as told. You picked up the menu and started looking through the choices as you heard him click a few buttons before you heard him chuckling. You put down the menu and looked at him curiously "Whats wrong?" you asked. "I didnt know you had a picture of me in a tuxedo as your background pic." He smirked as your face turned red. "What?-" you started looking around the room. "-When? How? I-i...." you looked down in embarrassment. 'Shit i forgot to change my background. Now he thinks I'm weird-wait a minute' you looked at him with flushed cheeks. "Relax its just a joke." he chuckled. "How did you unlock my phone?" you asked. "It was easy. You should consider making it harder-" he joked. "-(insert birthday here), really?" he took a few selfies and laughed, before he handed you your phone. You looked through your phone, seeing what he had opened. Luckily, he didnt go through your gallery. There were only two apps open, contacts and the messaging app. You opened your contact list first and saw that he changed his name to 'Gray the color👀'. You giggled as you went to your messages and looked at his conversation with this random person.