Ten days

Freak.
Faggot.
Idiot.
Those are a few of the names I'm called at my school. Every day I'm bullied and pushed around. And no one does anything about it, at all. I starve myself, self harm, drink, smoke... anything to take the pain away. But nothing works.

Dan's POV

I have a meeting with my counselor today, it's strange... I never have sessions on Wednesday. I'm not scared, I'm numb to any emotions now. "Daniel, hello, earth to Daniel!" "Huh yes, sorry Mr. Patterson." I said looking down at my hands. "As I was saying... Daniel you will be paired with Philip." "Okay." I mumbled. Oh great, I'm being paired with the punk. "Hey pastel freak." He said, sitting next to me. "Hey..." I said, my head still down. Oh this was gonna be fun.

~~TIME SKIP~~

I walked into the yellow room that I was so used to and sat down with my mom. "Hello Dan." My counselor, Miss Jenny said with the warm smile she always had. "Hi Miss Jenny.." I mumbled. "Hello Mrs. Howell, how are you today?" She asked my mom. "I'm good Jenny, how are you." "I'm alright, may I talk to you alone. I want to get this over with." "Um yes you may." "Please follow me." After thirty minutes my mom came out in tears. "Mum, what's wrong?" "D-Dan, you have ten days to live." "What do you mean?" "I mean you're going to die in ten days because of your depression."