Shiro Hayame

Name: Hayame Shiro

Age: twelve (in the beginning)

Looks: light-brown hair, aqua blue eyes, slim build, small, 4'9, sometimes wears glasses, always has headphones or ear buds around his neck or in his ears (don't mind his neko ears), cute/adorable (in peoples' eyes)

Species: human/neko

Family:
Yuki Hayame (father)
Shiki Hayame (younger brother)
Haruka Hayame (mother)

Birth: August 14

Likes: music, candy, sleeping, drawing, his electric guitar, his friends, Shiki

Dislikes: people who disturb what he does, annoying people, people that hurt his friends and Shiki, dark guilds

Personality: He always keeps a straight face. He is very calm, Collective, and caring. Very shy about meeting new people. He cares a lot for the guild and Shiki. He doesn't trust a lot of people. He lacks self-confidence. Shiki and him are one of the strongest wizards alive. He is almost on par with the black wizard, Zeref himself.

Back Story: Shiro and Shiki were both born as twins, Shiro being older, was born a few minutes before Shiki. Since Shiro was born a neko, Shiro's parents were overprotective of him. When Shiro and Shiki were 6 years old, their house caught on fire. They were all lucky to escape it, but 2 dark guild members were out to kill their parents. Their parents weren't able to make it, so they passed away. They heard a bit of the guild that killed their parents.(guild name will be said later on in the story) Since then, they are now searching for the guild that killed their parents and avenge their deaths by not killing them, but to settle the score with them. The entire guild, but specidically the 2 guild memebers.