episode 1(introduction)

A small house is shown...a girl is offering prayers to the lord...

Hey gopal krishna kru aarti teri..

Hey priya pati kru mein aarti teri..

Tjhpe ho kanha bali bali jau..

Saanjh sawere tere gun gau..

Prem me rangi mein rangi bhakti me teri..

Hey gopal krishna kru aarti ..hey priya pati mein kru aarti teri..

She ended the hymn and offered her respect to Lord. She turns her beautiful face , her eyes are highlighted by kajal and lips are glowing with pink colour...she is wearing a pink anarkali suit...water is dripping from her hairs as her hairs are wet...(she is none other than swara)..

" Morning Maa, papa" She seeked their blessings wishing them.

"Morning my child, stay blessed" Her mother Sharmishta Gadodia wished her

"Morning baby" Her father Shekhar Gadodia wished his elder daughter whom he was proud of.

"Where is Jeevi, maa? " Swara asked her mother.

"Where she will be?? Parents get irritated that their child doesn't study. Here I am worried that my child doesn't leave her books. Swara please wake her up. She was studying till late but it's enough for her sleep" Sharmista said.

"You don't worry maa. I will wake her up. She is different" Swara giggled on worry of her mother

"You devil!! Laughing on your mother expense. Go and wake her up. I will prepare breakfast till then" Sharmisthta smacked Swara's head lightly to which she pouted and went from their giggling on her mother's rant.

So here are the characters...

Shekhar Gadodia- a professional teacher of a college...Happy with his small family consisting of his wife and two daughter..

Sharmishtha Gadodia-wife of shekhar.. mother of swara and jeevika....teaches music in her free time..swara is inspired from her for music...

Swara Gadodia- elder daughter of Shekhar and Sharmishtha...she is a teacher...but she loves music more than studies...loves her family a lot..

Jeevika Gadodia- younger sister of Swara...a bookworm...loves her family like anything..she can do anything for her family..

Screen shifts..

A big room is shown...Sunrays are peeping inside through the window... A man is sleeping on the king sized bed placed in room...Sunlight fell on his face and highlighted his dark black orbs,dark black hairs which fell on his hairs and pink lips usually rare for male species.His sleep got broken due to the alarm ringing bedside.He woke up and stretched his arms...

Only then someone knocked the door...

"Sanskar baba! Please come down. Master is calling you" Person said from other side of the door

"Uncle you go and inform him I am coming" Sanskar said and rushed to finish his morning chores

"Okay sir" Person next door said and went away

Sanskaar took bath and got ready in his casuals...black jeans white tee and black blazer and went down....

"Hey handsome... how are u????" Sanskar asked winking at the person

"Sanskar grow up my child... Y are going to marry now" The man informed him making a serious face

"My god handsome!!! Not again please. Why are you supporting child marriage in modern era. I am 25 . Why are you so adamant in making me marry in childhood" Sanskar said playfully.

"Sanskar it's the right age to marry. Can't you fulfill this little wish of mine?? I don't know how much time is left with me" Ram, Sanskar uncle said and sighed

"Uncle,stop this emotional blackmailing of yours. You still have a long time to irritate me. I am ready but I will marry only if I like the girl" Sanskar said thoughtfully

"Okay done" His uncle said and giggled.
__________________

Sanskaar Maheshwari- A happy go person... Believes in hard work.. His uncle is his only family since his parents passed away in a car accident..

Ram Bose-Uncle of sanskaar... cares for him like his own child...can't tolerate any word against his Sanskar...

Sanskaar is having only Ram in the name of family... His parents left the world when he was 10 , then their property was transferred in his name and Ram was his parents lawyer..so he never married as he was his father's best friend and took care of Sanskar...

______________________
Sanskaar&company

Sanskaar came in the office ready in his formals....Everyone greeted him and he replied back with a small smile..He went to his cabin...and called his secretary...

Shruti Singh-secretary of sanskaar...A selfish lady who drools over money ....

But sanskaar has to tolerate her because she has talent and handle his work properly..

"Good morning sir!! You called me" His secretary asked in a flattering tone fakely battling her fake eyelashes at him.
(She wore a knee length dress which was sleeveless almost revealing her body which was more than necessary to show up)

"Yeah...cancel all my meeting today as i have to go out..." Sanskar said concentrating on his work

"ok sir...Any other work sir...I will do any work.." Shruti asked with her not so famous smirk

"Noo Ms.Singh.. u may leave now..." Sanskar said in a calm tone but inside the lava was ready to burst

He winded up his work and left for home as he has to go to Swara's home as per his uncle's condition...

___________________