Chapter 1

Another sh*t day at Proxie High.....again. Like,it always happened! This is a living hell! But i need too,to become a proxie...not like my mom and dad who are killers i want to be like Uncle Masky and Uncle Hoodie!

Now im here at this hell hole.....let me introduced my self. I am Eyeless Jessie 14 years old. I have a big brother named Nightmare the killer...so you've guess who are my parents? My mom is Nina The Killer while my dad is Eyeless Jack. Instead of eating kidneys i like eyeballs...kind of

Now im in the room. Sitting next to my bestfriend who is Zain. Zero and The Puppeteer's daughter. In my left side is Anthony known as The Bloody Angel. Bloody painter and Judge Angle's son.

Now that the teacher is in or should i say...Slenderp. "Good morning class" here we go on he's corny greetings again "we have a new student today. Please come in front" the 'new student' came in front. This guy is kinda...weird? I mean he has black and white mask who has a white hood and had reap jeans. "My name is Jorgan but known as The Unknown. Im Kagekao's son and im 14 years old" this guy just looked like....ya know....something? I mean his outfit is weird, he's voice is weird and he acts weird! He's total weirdo! Welp,i hope this kid has the guts to survive this hell.

"Now you may seat down" Slenderp said while this weirdo seat in the back.
What a creep..

Time skip

Ahhh...lunch my fave time! Im now at my way to the canteen then i saw Claude known as The Dark Owl.(i know sounds weird). Ticci Toby and Clockwork's son. With Joshua or should i say The Soul Taker. Four Eyed Jessy and Dark Link's son. On the other side Matthew known as The Danger Mask. Masky and The Nurse Ann's son. Those three we're called 'The Creeps'. I know weird right?

I just make my way at the canteen and ordered a cup of blood and eyeballs. And here i saw....UGH! Him?! Again?! Drowning Edward...Ben Drowned and Sally's son. "Hey Jessie~" ugh! Can he die?! "Ugh! What is it?!" I said in a little annoyed tone "what's on the menu?" Oh no....here we go again whit his very very. VERY. Cheesy pick up line "me-n-u" ugh! Super! Cheesy! Does he got tired of saying those horrible things?!
I just walk pass by and on to my friends table. "Let me guess,Edward tried to flirt with you with his cheesy pick up lines." Zain said "ugh! I hate that guy!" I sat down with my arms close "well,just kill him" "ya know that guys can only kill girls and other guys right? And us girls can only kill girls but if your in top ten you can kill guys" "well let's just hope that we can be in the top ten" Melody said or Siren Melody...i really dunno her parents tho. Always a mystery to all students in this school.

"Hey lil sis!" Well,meet nightmare my most annoying brother "yeah?" I said in lil bit sarcasm tone "why so sarcastic? Come on turn that frown up side down!" "Your really starting to sound like Uncle Lj" i smirk under my mask "hell no! I hate clowns!" He said in anger "then stop acting like one!" "Ok ok! Calm your cheese down lil sis! Well mah bro's caling meh! See ya later lil sis!" Ugh! I hate that sound while he always calls me little! Im a teenager!

"Well let's just eat" Melody said. We just eat and eat then our eating was interrupt by the 'B*tch Queen'

"Hey girls look,some dirty brats are eating there filthy foods" and that was Bella the Chaser...Kate the Chaser's daughter. The other girls laugh at Bella's 'joke'. I stood up "Well if we are eating filthy foods and we are a dirty brats then your a b*tch who's eating sh*ts" the people around us 'ooohh'-ed the others said 'burnn!'. Bella just 'hump!' And go back to their seats then everyone clap. I just bow down and smiled "woooh! Thats my girl!" Really? Edward?! I just face palmed myself and sat down "what you did back there..." Melody said "really serve them well.." Zain continued Melody's sentence then we high five. I'm glad i have friends like them

The bell rang and it looks like lunch time is over

Time skip author-chan is lazy

Its dismissal

And im here at my locker putting all my books in it. Closing the door.

Now im about to walk but someone just bump me. And of course i fall down.

"Hey! Watch your step!" Really? He's the one who bump me! I stand up "excuse me but im the one who's gonna say that" i spat back. Wait,wait....it's the weirdo! "Look,can you just get away on my way dude,im walking home" i just walk away and pretend nothing happened."didn't even apologized.." I murmured.

Im now on the gate waving goodbye to my friends. "Hey sis!" Looks like Nighty is here. "Let's go home already" i said in my normal tone.

As we walk home i saw the lovely park. I stoped. "Uhh sis? What ya doing?" He ask while stopping. "If it's ok with you,can i stay here? In just 1 hour?" I ask "ok,but dont be late,dad's gonna kill ya if you would" i wave at him as he continue to walk home while im here at the park walking.

I saw a tree and sat down under it. I place my bag beside me. What i didnt notice was Matt was just beside me.

"So,nice view right?" Is this guy talking to me? "I'm talking to you" he said still he's eye on the sunset "y-yeah it is" i dont know what to say! This guy just talk....to me!
..
..
...
...
...
...
...
...
..
...
..

Ok ok,maybe ive got this tiny wincy crush on him....yep...

Huh,it is a beautiful sunset. "Huh,funny" i giggle

"What?"

"Its just that your talking to me,and I'm talking to you,ya know"

"Hm?" He turned his gaze on me

"Well,you only talk to your gang,well,that's what i know about you" still watching the sunset as the cold air flow with my brown hair. Yeah,my hair is untied and im wearing a black mask almost covering my whole face. Did i just told you im wearing a mask?. Ok skip to that part.

But i didnt notice that his gaze was still on me. I looked at him "something's wrong?" "N-no" he looked away..its kinda cute so i giggled a little.

I stand up and stretch a little "well i need to go home now so bye," i grab my bag and im on my way home....and he's following me "uhh,are you following me?" "No,this is my way back home" "ok...?" Now this is so awkward...

Now im at my house....and again...I didn't notice that he's house was just in front of my house,the road blocking our house

I just stood there dumfounded...
Wha?

Now i just entered the house and go in my room.....mom and dad still on the job....sigh

As always i throw my bag on the floor and lay down on my bed......and slowly sleeping