intro

Raina(narrating):It all started as a normal day until the clock struck three and school was out.My friend Clarissa and I were going to her house to watch Big Bang videos.She then texted me saying she was already at her house and to just meet her there.I was on the corner of 67th and Bergen when I felt the largest gust of wind.It knocked me off my feet causing me to hit the concrete and it cut me from my upper thigh to knee.I felt a sack put over my hair and a man with an accent telling me to calm down.I was pushed into a helicopter and that's when I blacked out.Several hours later,I woke up in front of a huge mansion.I then seem to blackout again.About a half an hour later,I feel someone stroking my thick jet black curls.I can barely see though,its a man who resemble Daesung of Big Bang,I look to my left a man is stroking my thigh and he seems to resemble TOP of Big Bang.A man is hovering over me,that's when I realized it was so coincidence and it was in fact G Dragon.I let out a scream and then my mouth was covered by the one and only Taeyang.The only one left out was Seungri who seemed to be in e company of another poor girl.Taeyang starts to kiss my neck and I let out a subtle moan.Then TOP starts to rub my clit as I moan a little louder.Last but not least Daesung enters me and takes my virginity.This was the initiation to be a member of Big Bang's basement.