The Rainbow Fic.

It was a nice sunny day, CrankThatFrank was walking by the beach alone because yeah. Frank then bumped into Patrick Stump ! Frank was shocked and fangirled like a bitch! ((Jkjk I'm sorry Frank and CrankThatFrank fans don't murder me)) As Frank began to calm down, out of nowhere Patrick randomly said "Hey wanna ride my Fedora." Frank snatched the Fedora and sat on it and it began to hover. Frank looked out into the ocean which was made out of milk ((milk fic boi)) ! As Frank looked up he noticed Brendon fucking Urie. Frank began to fangirl again. Frank yelled "OH MY GOD IT'S BRENDON URIE. FUCKING FOREHEAD BUDDY !!!! Or I think I'm your son because we both have huge foreheads...." With a smirk Frank then spoke "So about Pete's cock. Lawl. How is it ?" Brendon spoke "It's Not A Bad Dick" and as Brendon said "Dick", a rainbow out of Pete's Dick formed in the sky. Frank squealed at the beautiful rainbow of Pete's dick. Frank then flew over the rainbow and said "Weeeeeeeh! THIS IS AMAZING PATRICK. OH MY GOD!" Patrick then said with a smirk "Yeah at the end of the rainbow, YOU'RE GONNA SHOVE MY FEDORA UP YOUR TIGHT ASS". Frank then went down fast and as the Fedora went deep in his ass, he moaned loudly and managed to cough out a drumstick ! Frank looked at it with a confused expression and said "Well what the fuck is this ?" And tossed it in the milk ocean. Out of the drumstick Josh Dun popped out, not the real Josh Dun but a milk version of Josh Dun. Josh looks over at Frank and cries "What have you done to me Frank. I thought we were butt buddies. The only way save me now is if you rap the beginning of HeavyDirtySoul successfully ;-;" so then Frank began "There's an infestation in my mind's imagination, I'm sjfjkrisjdjd gyvygvgy hgvvgy smoking in the basement..." And at that moment he knew....He fucked up. He failed completely and then milk Josh Dun died down. Then suddenly Tyler rises out of the milk ocean and screams "HOW DARE YOU KILL MY BOYFRIEND !!?!" (Frank: Joshler sorry)Things between them began to heat up. Tyler was furious because he was planning on asking Josh to marry him. Tyler charged at Frank and then they began to duel. Patrick joined Frank and for some Gerard joined Tyler. And well Brendon....Brendon .. just watched from the sky not doing shit, munching on popcorn, drinking Ryan's milk ((I mean whut)) . As the duel was going nowhere The four men then realized that they had no reason to be fighting. Frank then bursted out "Let's just be gay all together" They all agreed on that and pulled their cock swords out and and dueled with their cocks (😉) Frank then left home with everyone else. ((What they did at the beach will remain a mystery. We'll never know if Frank got all their dicks in his asshole... Okay enough I'm gonna put things in my head and I don't wanna imagine it.....Oh it's to late.))

~A/N: Well that is it guys. I really hope CrankThatFrank notices me. PLLLEEASE READ THIS FRANK.

Update: Omg he read it. Thank you guys for wasting your precious time on reading my shitty version of Frank's fic, it means a lot to me ! ❤