1.

You flipped over another page of your textbook, running the highlighter through and taking note of the words on your own notebook. You chewed on your bottom lip as you read over the next few lines, trying to make sense of it in your head when the sudden loud screeching of the chair in front had you jump in surprise.
You only groaned when the all too familiar boy took a seat on the chair.
"Hello princess, your rides here."
"Taehyung I have to study." You pleaded.
"Its four. I told you I'd be here to pick you up and I am, so let's go, chop chop."
"Well I can't leave with you so let me study."
"Fine, I can wait." He shrugged.

"Don't." You reprimanded his actions.
Kim Taehyung arched his brow in challenge as he watched you glare at him from across the table. Without a care in the world, he continued to pull out the cigarette from the box and slipped the stick you despised in between his lips. A smirk played on those mischievous lips as he watched you sigh in defeat. He pulled out a lighter from the pocket of his tattered jeans and ran his thumb over the dial to light it. You waited for the inevitable and it followed. The newly hired librarian came rushing to your table, brows furrowed and already a shade of red.
"Sir, there is absolutely no smoking allowed in here." He told Taehyung in a slightly stuttering voice.
"Really?" Taehyung asked in mock surprise. "I would have never guessed."
"Taehyung." You warned.
The librarian pushed his glasses further up his nose before speaking again. "Well now you know. Please put that out or leave the library."
"Is there a third option?" Taehyung asked, leaning back in the chair and putting his feet up as he continued to inhale the fumes. He blew out the smoke right into the librarian's face making the poor boy choke.
"No, I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to leave."
"oh, okay." Taehyung took another long smoke of the cigarette before blowing it out once again. "Then ask me." The librarian looked confused. "Go on, ask me to leave. I can't leave till you ask."
You rolled your eyes at his childish games.
"Leave please."
"I didn't really like that tone. Try again." Taehyung said. You groaned feeling the eyes of everyone in the library on you. When the librarian looked like he didn't know how to respond Taehyung gave him a fake sympathetic smile. "Go on, don't be shy."
"You have to leave." The librarian said again, getting nervous and clearly embarrassed at how Taehyung mocked him.
"Oh much better. Now this time with more feeling."
"Taehyung." You scowled him. The librarian turned to you for help.
"Oh don't mind her, she's just a bit cranky. You go on, try again. Project your voice this time." When you had had enough of his shenanigans you slammed your book closed, packed it into your purse and stomped away from the table. Taehyung quickly winked at the librarian before following you out.
"Babe." He called grabbing a hold of your wrist to get you to turn around.
"Don't babe me." You snatched your hand away from him. "Why do you always have to do that Tae?"
"Do what?" He shrugged innocently.
"That! Embarrass me like that. This is my campus and people know me here. You always insult people, embarrass them and run around like a hooligan here and that makes me look bad! And I know you only pulled out that cigarette to get me to leave." He listened to you rant with his head bowed. "Why can't you just...not be a dick for once!"
Taehyung's attention was suddenly caught by a girl passing by and he didn't hesitate to shoot her a wink. You looked at him in disgust. "I'm done with you."
"Hey!" he called after you as you marched away. He caught your wrist and stopped you once again. "You're off to university now so you suddenly think you're too good for me?"
"Stop twisting my words."
"Stop acting like a brat, alright. I've known you my whole life so don't think you can toss me away now, princess."
"You're so fucking annoying, I wish I could toss you away."
"Yeah well keep wishing." He pulled you along to the parking lot where his motorcycle was parked. He got on himself then waited for you. When you didn't react he just shrugged.
"But don't complain when I ride with you over my shoulder, alright?"
"Okay, okay!" You shoved his outstretched hands away and got on the back of his bike. He only grinned that rectangular grin as you wrapped your arms around his waist just the way you were accustomed too. "Why do you have to be so obnoxious?" You mumbled into the small of his back where you could smell the old leather of his jacket.
"Why do you have to be such a prude?"
You gasped as his words. "Kim Taehyung you take that back." He chuckled before driving off with you.