The Meeting

It All Starts When School Time, Begins. He Just Started 8th Grade And He Dint Have Many Friends. So He Said I Should Try To Make New Friends And A Good Impression On My First Day. When He Got To The Classroom The Teacher Asked Him To Present Himself So He Did As The Teacher Said.

   Hello My Name Is Julio Lincoln I Just Started 8th Grade Just Like You Guys and Girls I Love Dubstep And Pop Music Sometimes I Hear Some Japanese Songs, I Also Like To Help People So If Anyone Needs Any Help Ill Be Sitting On My Desk Inside Of The Classroom.

   I Was In The Middle Of History Class And I Had The Sensation To Go Do Number 1 So I Asked My Teacher And He Said It Was Ok. While On My Way Home I Encountered A Pretty Girl With Black Make Up And Hearing Some Rock Music I Wont Lie I Like The Song But I Dint Know Much About Rock So I Kept Walking To My Classroom. Hours Passed Since That Encounter And I Was In My Last Period And Still Thinking About That Girl. I Wonder What Her Name Was, What's Her Homeroom, Whats Her Hobbies.

   Ri......ng Ri.....ng Oh That Was The Bell School Is Over For Today Wait Aw Its Early My Mom Wont Pick Me Up For 3 More Hours Huh...Hey(Said A Voice Nearby) Your The Boy That Was Looking At Me A Few Hours Ago What Was That About? Oh Um... Sorry I Was Just Curious About You Thats All By The Way That Make Up Suits You. Oh Thanks. You Look Funny jaja... My Name Is Marianne Lovato Whats Your Name Oh Um... Hi My Name Is Julio...Julio Lincoln Its A Pleasure To Meet You. Its A Pleasure To Meet You To Thats A Cute Name. Um...Uh Thanks I Guess Jaja... Your Name Is Cute Aswell. Oh Thank You Jaja Your Funny. So Are You Marianne. Thank You Hey Do You Like Rock? Ive Never Heared Or Considered That Well Actually When I Saw You Earlier In The Hall I Liked How That Rock Song You Were Hearing Sounded. Oh That It Was Asking Alexandria Final Episode Want To Hear It? Sure Why Not. Wow That Was A Great Song Could I Hear Any Other Songs? Ofcouse You Can My Mom Wont Get Here Till 5. What I Coincidence Mine To. Hours Past And We Were Enjoing Her Rock Songs Amd Before I Knew It I Was In To Rock Its Weird How Life Works. Honk Honk...Oh Hey Look Its My Mom I Got To Go, Pib pib... Oh And Mine Is There Aswell Jaja... What A Coincidence Oh Here...What's This? Oh Thats My Number Feel Free To Call Me Anytime Your Free Ok? Oh Thank I Will See You Tomorrow, Marianne Same See You Tomorrow Julio Bye Take Care... And That's How My First Day In 8th Grade Went.