Summer Fun

"Mel, come on. Father said it's time to go!" My lovely best friend Daphne yelled to me from downstairs.  Today we're visiting the Malfoy Manor.  I smiled I haven't seen Draco since we left the train station. I looked at Wolfsbane, my barn owl, and have him the letter I'd been writing to Harry, my twin brother, Famous Harry Potter.
"Coming Daph" I yelled down to her. I grabbed my bag and ran down to the living room.
"Are you ready Melissa? Floo powder is very tricky" Daphne's father said
"I'm ready" I replied. I grabbed a fist of the black powder he offered me.
"Now remember, speak clearly and loudly. And I'll send your bags to you later" He said
I stepped into the fireplace "MALFOY MANOR" I shouted and dropped the powder. I was engulfed in green flames and started spinning. I saw loads of rooms and then it stopped. I stepped out a fireplace and saw Narcissa, Draco's mum.
"Hello Mrs. Malfoy" I say
"Hello dear. DOBBY!!!" Narcissa summons the house elf.
"Yes Mistress?" A small elf says nervously
"Take our guest upstairs and show where the bathroom is and be quick about it" Narcissa orders the elf.  I step out the fireplace and follow the elf to the restroom upstairs. There is already a hot bath waiting for me.  The house elf leaves and I get in the tub and think about Harry.
Harry POV
Sitting in my room,  I hear uncle Vernon laughing,  Hedwig is sulking in her cage. I think if Mel when i hear a tap on my window.  I look up and see a barn owl. I open the window and my sister's owl flies in.
"Hello Wolfsbane. What are you doing here? " I take the letter out has beak and he eats some of Hedwig's treats. 
Harry,
Sorry I haven't written all summer. How are things with the Muggles? Hope you're having fun. I've spent most of summer with my friend Daphne.  Today we're going to visit Draco Malfoy, his parents are having a party before term starts.  Oh I've put another picture of mum and dad with this letter,  I have loads of then. Remus thinks I should visit you before term,  to meet Aunt Petunia (since i do have her  name,  mum must have loved her to do that). I might,  but not this summer.  I'll save you a seat on the train.
Melissa

I smile and pick up the picture of mum and dad.  They're smiling and dad's  holding a baby,  I think it's me and mum's holding Mel. Suddenly I hear a loud pop and turn around. 

Melissa POV

After getting out the tub,  I get dressed in a dress that was hanging behind the door.  It's green and fits me perfectly.  The door opens and Daphne and Narcissa walk in.
"You look amazing Mel" Daphne says
"Draco is in the library,  your bags are in the room next to his. " Narcissa says
"What about my owl? Has Wolfsbane arrived yet? " I ask worried
"Not yet,  but he'll go with the family owls when he arrives. Come now the men are waiting" Narcissa says  with a smile. I really like her.  She's like a second mum to me.  Or rather third.  Tonks would be second. We go downstairs and enter the library. It's huge, I love books so I find it amazing. Draco and his father are standing in the middle wearing dress robes, both black. Beside Draco is Blaise, Crabbe, Goyle, Pansy, and Millicent. I smiled and gave them all a hug.
"Hello Mel, finally made it" Millicent said staring at my dress
"Yes, well it's good to see you too Milli. You too Blaise. How was your summer?" I said
"It's better now Mel." Blaise replied.
We all laughed.  Draco kept looking at me.
"Mel did you hear Draco is going to be our new Seeker this year" Pansy said
"Really congrats. Can I see your broom? " I asked. 
"Later.  First we have guests arriving shortly." Lucius said. His mother put us in pairs and had us lined up on in the stairs as the guests started to arrive.
Tbc

And chapter one is complete.  I hope you like it. I'm not really focusing on Harry  until after he's at the Burrow and everyone gets their letters and picks their classes. Leave comments