Chapter 1-Meetings

It was dark and cold one summer night when the meeting happened. A teenage girl, Jax, was walking home from work when she felt someone watching her despite seeing no one.

As Jax was close to four miles from her home she felt the eyes on her grow even stronger. When She turned to investigate again, instead of seeing nothing like she expected, there were two men with guns chasing her.

She felt trapped, she was going to die. Nobody was going to save her.

But before she could continue to imagine her death, she heard the roar of a motorcycle. It pulled up next to her and a girl reached out her hand. Without a word Jax got on, seeing as the only other option was certain death.

They sped off, Jax holding tightly to the mysterious stranger. When they finally slowed down they were at a luxurious looking mansion. The stranger took off her helmet, releasing beautiful raven black hair and a stunning face with light blue eyes.

She spoke to Jax in a British accent, saying, "I was sent to protect you. Those men with guns? They're from The British-Irish Mafia, BIM if we wanna be quick about it."

Jax looked at her, still stunned and confused, firing out questions. "What do you mean? What's your name? And who hire you? And why do I need to be protected? Also, how do I know I can trust you?"

"The Irish-British mafia is after you, how is my name important? Call me whatever you want, sweet-cheeks."

Jax gasped. "Don't call me sweet-cheeks!" she demanded, storming towards the mansion. She would go anywhere to get away from her so called 'protector.'

The other girl hummed as she followed Jax. "Your dad said I could do whatever I want as long as I keep you safe, so I'm gonna call you sweet-cheeks. It really fits you... sweet-cheeks."

Jax growled as she glared at the other girl, "Fine then, I'll just call you creep."

Creep rolled her eyes at Jax, "Did you think that would really get under my skin? Because it doesn't. In fact I have been called a hell of a lot worse. I think you should try harder if you want to to bother me, sweet-cheeks."

Jax frowned as she quickened her pace towards the building, muttering, "Fucking hot bitch creep."

Creep smirked "You think I am 'fucking hot?'"

Blushing in embarrassment, Jax mumbled, "You weren't supposed to hear that."

Creep was still smirking, but now she added wiggling her eyebrows too. She opened the door for Jax who nodded and let out a quick thank you.

The dark haired girl walked in and closed the door, then turned to the other girl, giving a knowing look. "I can tell that you still don't trust me."

Then Creep smirked and walked behind Jax, getting super close to the other girl and breathing down her neck. Jax didn't' move, feeling something she had never felt before. She felt shivers on her body. She didn't like that it was this lying creep who made her feel like she was special, she thought it wasn't right to feel this way towards another women, especially not this psycho. The beautiful, dangerous woman that could make anyone weak at the knees, got even closer so that their bodys were touching.

But almost as soon as Jax thought this, Creep backed away, letting out a chuckle. She knew the effect she had on Jax, she was sure of it.

"So, want a tour of the place?" Creep offered. "I've never actually been here, but it looks like fun, so..." She trailed off, giving Jax a mischievous smile.

Jax stared her down, trying to see her motives, but not being able to find what they were, she just nodded her head. "Sure. But tell me your name first."